All-22 Film Subscription

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm so curious to see this that I am even willing to pitch in for the board to have access to it.

I want to know why our playaction just doesn't produce big plays. This isn't even about Dak as I was making this same point back in 2014 when Romo was the QB.

Sometimes we'll hit on a deep crossing route that goes for 18-22 yards, but we have not been anywhere near as successful as we should be in hitting a target over the top deep down the field.

I know our WRs aren't the greatest at getting separation, but playaction is about more than that. It's play design and fooling the defense into getting sucked in. Just look at the Gary Kubiak/Kyle Shanahan playaction. That shit works like a charm all the time. The Texans and then the Falcons would always have a guy running all alone down the field despite the fact that this play was used so often by those respective teams. So we know it can't just be about the personnel on the field.

Being as we have been one of the best running teams in football for 4 years straight, don't you guys find it odd that we don't hit very many big plays at all out of the playaction?

So my question is, what's the biggest reason for that? Is it play design? It is the WRs? Is it the QB not pulling the trigger when he should? TV replays don't tell you the story, so we would have a much better idea if we could see the All-22 film.

I'm so eager to find out that I am willing to chip in for the board to get access.

Anyone else?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm so curious to see this that I am even willing to pitch in for the board to have access to it.

I want to know why our playaction just doesn't produce big plays. This isn't even about Dak as I was making this same point back in 2014 when Romo was the QB.

Sometimes we'll hit on a deep crossing route that goes for 18-22 yards, but we have not been anywhere near as successful as we should be in hitting a target over the top deep down the field.

I know our WRs aren't the greatest at getting separation, but playaction is about more than that. It's play design and fooling the defense into getting sucked in. Just look at the Gary Kubiak/Kyle Shanahan playaction. That shit works like a charm all the time. The Texans and then the Falcons would always have a guy running all alone down the field despite the fact that this play was used so often by those respective teams. So we know it can't just be about the personnel on the field.

Being as we have been one of the best running teams in football for 4 years straight, don't you guys find it odd that we don't hit very many big plays at all out of the playaction?

So my question is, what's the biggest reason for that? Is it play design? It is the WRs? Is it the QB not pulling the trigger when he should? TV replays don't tell you the story, so we would have a much better idea if we could see the All-22 film.

I'm so eager to find out that I am willing to chip in for the board to get access.

Anyone else?
How much is it? I'm sure we could get enough together to get a subscription. I'd put in.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
How much is it? I'm sure we could get enough together to get a subscription. I'd put in.
Looks like you get via the NFL Gamepass subscription which costs 74.99

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

Hell, that's 10 bucks a man if 8 of us pitch in or even less if more people pitch in.

Come on now.....15 of us can pitch in a measly 5 bucks each, right?

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like you get via the NFL Gamepass subscription which costs 74.99

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

Hell, that's 10 bucks a man if 8 of us pitch in or even less if more people pitch in.

Come on now.....15 of us can pitch in a measly 5 bucks each, right?
I would certainly assume we could get that much together. It would damn sure be worth it. We wouldn't have to rely on Twitter to put together gifs for the games anymore. We could do it ourselves.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not really sure how to share it frankly.
Would you mind someone having access to look at it? I'm not sure how to share it either, but Mosher does a ton of gifs. Surely, it can't be that difficult.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm not really sure how to share it frankly.
I'd be happy if you could just look at the play action plays and see how many of them have a receiver running deep and break down what you saw.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would you mind someone having access to look at it? I'm not sure how to share it either, but Mosher does a ton of gifs. Surely, it can't be that difficult.
Not particularly, as long as it's someone I can trust. My fantasy football league is on there as well.

GShock

DCC 4Life
I bet its a question you could ask Sturm or somebody like that.

Cotton

Staff member
I bet its a question you could ask Sturm or somebody like that.

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There is some easily downloadable free software that I've used to make GIF's, I can post them when I get home.

Cotton

Staff member
There is some easily downloadable free software that I've used to make GIF's, I can post them when I get home.
I'm hoping the All-22 software has a built-in gif maker. That would make things so much easier.

Cotton

Staff member
It doesn't, it's not user friendly for the most part.
Ahh, okay. Well, we can just use whatever you have used in the past. I think it would be good added value to the board.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be happy if you could just look at the play action plays and see how many of them have a receiver running deep and break down what you saw.
I can definitely do that when I get a chance. The all-22 isn't posted for the Chiefs game yet. But I think all previous games this season are up. So if you have a particular game you want me to look at I'd be happy to.

Top Bottom