User Tag List

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    From what I have seen, he has some serious issues separating from blocks. I have also seen a few plays where he has taken terrible angle in pursuit. Just not a big fan of the idea of taking him at 19.
    Yeah he is a real raw guy that from my understanding struggled for the first half of the season. By the second half of the season I guess he had some really good games but he worries the shit out of me in the first as well.

From what I have seen, he has some serious issues separating from blocks. I have also seen a few plays where he has taken terrible angle in pursuit. Just not a big fan of the idea of taking him at 19.
    Yea that's what I was getting at when I said his technique taking on blocks is rough and needs to improve, although given his limited experience I think he'll definitely improve.

His fluidity in coverage, range to the sideline, and ability to maneuver through traffic is ridiculous for his size. He's yet another guy who I'd love if we could trade back 8-10 spots but who may have to be in the conversation at 19 given how this class is looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah he is a real raw guy that from my understanding struggled for the first half of the season. By the second half of the season I guess he had some really good games but he worries the shit out of me in the first as well.
    He was a 1st-year starter so that'd make sense, although he won the conference DPOY for a reason. Check out his last 2 games of the year, the bowl game against Oregon and the conference championship against Fresno St. and you'll see why he's being talked about as a late 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I really like him. And actually think he could play both 1 and 3 in our defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    He was a 1st-year starter so that'd make sense, although he won the conference DPOY for a reason. Check out his last 2 games of the year, the bowl game against Oregon and the conference championship against Fresno St. and you'll see why he's being talked about as a late 1st.
    Yeah don't take it totally the wrong way. I think I'd prefer him to Evans. Long term I'd roll with Vander Esch at MLBer and Jaylon at the WLBer spot. To me that's a pretty dynamic combo. Vander Esch runs well and while he doesn't undercover great I've seen him at least take on blocks and drive guys back. He has good strength to go with that size. I don't think he just gets pushed around.

I just feel like if he is the best on my board at 19, I'd trade down in the first and hope he is still around in 8 picks later.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Guys like this scare the shit out of me. Dallas just does such a piss poor job of drafting guys from bumble fuck schools. I love that he is 6'2" with that type of athletic ability but I'm sure he was by far more athletically gifted than anyone he was playing against. Sort of makes it easy to get separation. I guess it's better than taking a late round WR with zero upside like Noah Brown in my opinion. A guy who is also right at 6'2" but who has no real speed or acceleration.