User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2018

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    True...I think he ends up in Oakland.
    Yeah, or in Washington. It's not likely he makes it to 19, but damned if I'm not holding out hope.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Also, onenod the knocks on Vea is not having a quick first nstep...which is apparently the worst thing innthe history of recorded time for Marinelli.

At this point I've prepared myself for LVE at one and some form of WR at 2 and truthfully, I'm ok with that. Maybe, just maybe, Kirk falls to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    At this point I've prepared myself for LVE at one and some form of WR at 2 and truthfully, I'm ok with that. Maybe, just maybe, Kirk falls to 50.
    I see Kirk at 29 to J’ville.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I see Kirk at 29 to J’ville.
    Yeah, I don't see him getting out of the first round.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    yea if Kirk isn't drafted in the 1st I see the second round starting with some team trading up to take him
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Just sort of depends who teams like most. That guy could be Kirk, Chark or Sutton. I'm not really sure who yet but I really like all 3 of those guys. I've got my specific concerns about each but they all have special traits that I would love to have as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I hope one of Sutton, Kirk or Chark is there for us in the second round.

Unfortunately I could see us instead looking at Washington, Miller or Gallup as the WR's available. Not that it's a bad group but it's not nearly as exciting. And I've already sort of gone on the record saying I don't like Miller. I'm not sure they are much different than guys like Pettis, Equanimeous St. Brown, DaeSean Hamilton, and Daurice Fountain in my book.

And I really like some other WR's like Allen Lazard, Jaleel Scott, Keke Coutee (As long as he agrees to never go by the name Keke) and Deon Cain.

My bad boy group who I love but I know are assholes is Jordan Lasley and Antonio Callaway. Maybe with a day three pick if we think we can fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I hope one of Sutton, Kirk or Chark is there for us in the second round.

Unfortunately I could see us instead looking at Washington, Miller or Gallup as the WR's available. Not that it's a bad group but it's not nearly as exciting. And I've already sort of gone on the record saying I don't like Miller. I'm not sure they are much different than guys like Pettis, Equanimeous St. Brown, DaeSean Hamilton, and Daurice Fountain in my book.

And I really like some other WR's like Allen Lazard, Jaleel Scott, Keke Coutee (As long as he agrees to never go by the name Keke) and Deon Cain.

My bad boy group who I love but I know are assholes is Jordan Lasley and Antonio Callaway. Maybe with a day three pick if we think we can fix them.
    Chark is too inconsistent. I'm not sure I want him at all. Maybe in the 4th as an occasional deep threat. The LSU guys aren't fans so why should we?

I would be shocked if Kirk is drafted in the 1st. Most likely it's gonna be Ridley, Moore and probably Sutton and that's it for the 1st. The value just isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Chark is too inconsistent. I'm not sure I want him at all. Maybe in the 4th as an occasional deep threat. The LSU guys aren't fans so why should we?

I would be shocked if Kirk is drafted in the 1st. Most likely it's gonna be Ridley, Moore and probably Sutton and that's it for the 1st. The value just isn't there.
    Chark has what we need. Elite big play ability and size to boot.

What he needs to work on is refining his route running (Normal for most rookies) and his hands don't look great to me. I wouldn't call him a body catcher but I don't think he is really a jump ball receiver either. He does let some balls sort of get into his body. Which is ok because he has tons of speed and acceleration to kill so I'm not looking for elite hands.

He is a guy that has really grown on me. I didn't love him at first but the Senior Bowl game sort of opened my eyes and the more I saw the more I realized he actually could be a perfect fit here.