Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Bengals vs. Cowboys | 10/09/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:towel

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I am starting to believe that the 2nd shoe will never fall for Prescott.
Agreed. The only two complaints I have was the fumble (which Williams still should have recovered) and him taking that unnecessary hit at the end.

Outside of that he was rock solid as always.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zeke's YPC has gone up each week. 2.6 < 4.0 < 4.7 < 6.0 < 8.9. Real tough test next week against the Packers, though, who are #1 against the run so far this year.
The Bengals run defense was supposed to be tough for us as well. I think they hadn't given up a single rushing TD before today. Also the Packers have only played 3 games so their numbers are big time skewed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed. The only two complaints I have was the fumble (which Williams still should have recovered) and him taking that unnecessary hit at the end.

Outside of that he was rock solid as always.
And the hit he took really only hurt him. Wasn't bad for the team as much as it was just unwise.

The fumble was his bad but shit at least the defense made a great play there. Did you see the fumble by Stafford today? Literally fumbled the ball without being touched.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
And the hit he took really only hurt him. Wasn't bad for the team as much as it was just unwise.

The fumble was his bad but shit at least the defense made a great play there. Did you see the fumble by Stafford today? Literally fumbled the ball without being touched.
Very true. It's something he can learn from but yeah, just next time he needs to get down and not take a hit like that for no reason.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I used my DCC koozie today during the game.

You're welcome.

~Furley sniff~

D

Deuce

Remember when P_T couldn't wait to unload him in the fantasy league after 1 game?

data

Forbes #1
1st time in Cowboys history all-time we've won a game w/ score 28-14.

Top Bottom