Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Seattle is the best competition for us in the NFC. But I can't help but look at them and think they couldn't hang with us. Our offense is built to beat their defense and I don't think their offense is good enough to keep up.

It feels so good to know we will make the playoffs this early in the season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
As an aside, probably Lawrence's best game of the year. Encouraging.
It really was. Glad to see him getting back into game shape. Maybe we will start him now. Not sure if he started against the Steelers but in previous games I noticed we were still starting Jack.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I'd be fine with that and kicking Collins out to RT. Hard to believe he won't be at least as good as Free out there. Hopefully better.
I'm hoping so because Free is definitely the weak leak on the OL. He showed that yet again today.

data

Forbes #1
I swear...at my funeral, when they play my life's slideshow, it'll be nothing but Cowboys highlights.

data

Forbes #1
"It's Elliott.........ELLIOTT...FOR THE TOUCHDOWN. NO FLAGS. COWBOYS LEAD"

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm hoping so because Free is definitely the weak leak on the OL. He showed that yet again today.
Weak link?

That's like saying the iron link is weak because the rest are steel.

He had a great game today Smith gave up much more pressure.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Weak link?

That's like saying the iron link is weak because the rest are steel.

He had a great game today Smith gave up much more pressure.
This is true.

James Harrison was giving him all he could handle.

data

Forbes #1
Need [MENTION=10]Carp[/MENTION] to come in here and tell us he's going to TMSAW

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You're wrong. The Steelers had no chance of winning with 9 seconds left. It's the definition of garbage time. kthxbai
This is a dumb argument, but if they had gotten a 60 yard pass interference they would have been throwing to the endzone for the win. I can't call that garbage time where they are essentially one play away.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I am all in on keeping Leary he just fits so well with this line.

Zeke has another gear when he sees daylight he just outran everybody on that screen pass and was pulling away.

He also absorbs contract very well he took some real shots and kept his center of gravity, he is hands down the best player out of this draft.

Except for DAK.:towel
Keep Leary and give him Free's money, move Collins to RT?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a dumb argument, but if they had gotten a 60 yard pass interference they would have been throwing to the endzone for the win. I can't call that garbage time where they are essentially one play away.
I agree it's a dumb argument. When you have your defenders 70 yards down field, its garbage time. There is no other term I know of to describe a reciever getting yards that the defense is intentionally giving him.

Top Bottom