Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

GShock

DCC 4Life
Either way I don't think we'll go far with this defense.
Nobody despises them more than me, but if they can grit out FGs instead of TD's, and get an opportunistic turnover or two, they have a chance to not be terrible.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If we can win the next couple of games we have DE reinforcements coming.
i'm not going to get my hopes up over Lawrence returning after week 4. McClain is out 10 weeks and Gregory has yet to show anything so I don't know if it matters if he gets 4 or 10 weeks.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wouldn't know what to do with it, but I'm strangely attracted to Minaj.
Do what I would do. Just sit back and relax and let her do all the twerk....I mean work.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A flag on Terence Newman? Never seen that shit before.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A TD pass from Rodgers to Cobb would be real nice about now.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Nobody despises them more than me, but if they can grit out FGs instead of TD's, and get an opportunistic turnover or two, they have a chance to not be terrible.
Last week we only gave up TD's. This week Cousins missed several wide open receivers and their failure in the redzone can be attributed as much to their ineptitude as it could be to our defense. I'll take the win but we had help.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stefon Diggs is a good little WR.

Just wondering what is going on with Treadwell.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
i'm not going to get my hopes up over Lawrence returning after week 4. McClain is out 10 weeks and Gregory has yet to show anything so I don't know if it matters if he gets 4 or 10 weeks.
Why would you assume nothing from Lawrence after week 4? He is easily our best defensive end and best pass rusher. That's just silly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This Southwest commercial with the guy being anonymous was funny earlier this afternoon when I saw it.

Now, after the 1,324th time today, it is not quite so droll.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last week we only gave up TD's. This week Cousins missed several wide open receivers and their failure in the redzone can be attributed as much to their ineptitude as it could be to our defense. I'll take the win but we had help.
And our defense bailed us out with the 2 series the Skins basically started in field goal range. So they deserve some credit.

Top Bottom