Terrorist attack in NYC

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
It's almost as if approximately 4 weeks ago a white American didn't shoot up 600+ people.
Things regarding that have been deafeningly silent. And that is scary to me. This guy's entire life history should have been available by now, so what the hell?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
That's an interesting topic. As far as I know the night club shooter wasn't trained, recruited or planned by any terrorist outfit like ISIS. Should he be considered a lone domestic loon or, because he was Muslim and apparently made a conscious effort to make it known, part of the Islamic terrorist threat?
It was ideologically driven because of his "religion". The muslims that actually believe and practice Islam as a religion aren't the problem. It's the fanatics that also see it as the all ruling way of the world and want to force everyone to live that way or die to see it happen that are the curse of us all. And it may only be a small fraction of the people, but a fraction of over a billion people is a large number. So, whether or not they are attached or can be tied to a group or not is irrelevant. The reason they do it is.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he's a greasy, unethical twat like his dad, but he's right on the money

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Things regarding that have been deafeningly silent. And that is scary to me. This guy's entire life history should have been available by now, so what the hell?
That is because it was all a false flag.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
he's a greasy, unethical twat like his dad, but he's right on the money

:lol

White guy kills people, team blue calls for more gun control.

Muslim guy kills people, team red calls for immigration reform.

Big Ben...

Parliament...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Nothing will be done about immigration and nothing will be done about guns. Both will be used as wedge issues in state and national elections and that's it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Anything from the presidential Twitter on the white guy who shot up a Walmart, killing 3?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He was also interviewed by the FBI in 2015 because 2 of his contacts were listed in a Department of Homeland Security counterterrorism database and later overstayed their tourist visas

Cotton

Staff member
He was also interviewed by the FBI in 2015 because 2 of his contacts were listed in a Department of Homeland Security counterterrorism database and later overstayed their tourist visas
Which furthers the point that once they are in the country it is almost impossible to prevent them from doing harm if that's their intent.

Top Bottom