Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

data

Forbes #1
I was gonna say that Dak reminds me of a strong-armed Jason Garrett. Remember that glorious Thanksgiving game?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would call it progress but history shows that after a week of heavy criticism he'll immediately conform to the issues that everyone criticized him for but a week or two later he'll go back to his same old bad habits.
The game plan today with Dez is the perfect example of it. I mean we had him running totally different routes today. Everything that we all bitched about not doing last week.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The game plan today with Dez is the perfect example of it. I mean we had him running totally different routes today. Everything that we all bitched about not doing last week.
Now we get to see if it was just a knee jerk reaction or if we actually learned how to utilize Dez. I'll see it was the former.

GShock

DCC 4Life
As shitty as our defense is, and it is terrible, they absolutely stepped up today, forcing field goals, getting the turnover in the end zone, and stoning them late on 3rd and 4th and short.

While I am not proud of them, I feel less shame.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now we get to see if it was just a knee jerk reaction or if we actually learned how to utilize Dez. I'll see it was the former.
The former. Garrett always reacts to public criticism and then goes right back to retardism.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Could you imagine Doug Free trying to keep Von Miller off Dak's ass. :lol

Stars

DCC 4Life
Von Miller. Certified beast.

data

Forbes #1
Which you take - Von Miller now vs Demarcus Ware's prime?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The former. Garrett always reacts to public criticism and then goes right back to retardism.
Yeah, Dez has been here for how many years now? And yet in game one he forgot how to use him properly and it took criticism for him to do it right again. I'm sure he will revert back to wasting Dez again at some point. It's what Garrett does.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Me and Simp are taking the long route to work tomorrow morning. Sports radio will be glorious.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Raiders are a perfect example of a team with some legit defensive talent. Should be a unit on it's way to really good. But instead they suck out loud.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You have to marvel at how well Prescott is doing. He had nearly a 300 yard game in his second career start. That's not easy to do.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting stuff from Jay Gruden and now Florio on TV...Cousins is pissing people off.

I don't blame them. That INT to Church was more him than a good read by the player and he missed several big throws.

This is a guy who is getting paid franchise money right now.

Not that new. It doesn't take a lot of observational skills to see that Cousins is an insecure QB that is only as good as his last pass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Miller. I loved Ware but he never seemed to be a difference maker like Miller has been.
Correct. Miller isn't just a stat collector. He has won games with strip sacks. That is the difference.

Top Bottom