Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nice stop.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We can't afford to keep handing them free points. I sure hope their defense committs a penalty at some point.

data

Forbes #1
I don't want to know what Zeke is on pace for in carries, at this point.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
They're getting to Dak, we're not getting to Rodgers.
That better change or we are toast...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm still hot over that last drive of ours.

Everything we just saw on that Packers drive should never have happened if not for an idiotic offensive staff that just can't NOT make stupid decisions.

If we stick with what got us here, we get 3 out of that drive at least, and we're looking at a 10-3 or 14-3 game right now as opposed to a 7-6 game.

We left so many chances to extend the lead in that playoff game against these same jerks, and we're doing it again.

D

Deuce

If he continues that long he will get hammered.
I think you're the one who's hammered.

He dropped back, made a few reads, stepped up and tried to throw. No faster or slower than any other time. If his RT could sustain a block for an average amount of time, he gets it off.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
First Lee and then the dumb ass.
The Lee play I can forgive because as he's trying to bring the ball in to his body, that receivers leg was in the air and makes contact with the ball.

The Durant facemask is an inexcusable mistake.

Cotton

Staff member
I think you're the one who's hammered.

He dropped back, made a few reads, stepped up and tried to throw. No faster or slower than any other time. If his RT could sustain a block for an average amount of time, he gets it off.
Yep.

Cotton

Staff member
I love how Elliott, even after he is in the middle of a massive cluster, can slip thru for 3 more yards.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
The Lee play I can forgive because as he's trying to bring the ball in to his body, that receivers leg was in the air and makes contact with the ball.

The Durant facemask is an inexcusable mistake.
I agree that Lee's is forgivable my only issue was that was a missed opportunity.

Durant though.. No fucking excuse as he's going down anyways.

Top Bottom