User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Random 2018 Mock Drafts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    I'm not clicking on a link that has Baker Mayfield on it. It will probably give me the aids.
    And I coul see Lubbock Texas in my rear view mirror? (Sing it man.).
    Since Day One

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Casserly's latest has us taking Payne with Hernandez still on the board. GTFO with that shit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf186467040=1
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Casserly's latest has us taking Payne with Hernandez still on the board. GTFO with that shit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf186467040=1
    Jeez if Derwin James drops all the way to 17 I would be irate if he didn't trade up to snag him. As for Hernandez over Payne, they will both be there. I agree Hernandez is a safer pick but is he a bigger need? Also, they don't even have Wynn going in the first round which is interesting. I would take him over Hernandez.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Jeez if Derwin James drops all the way to 17 I would be irate if he didn't trade up to snag him. As for Hernandez over Payne, they will both be there. I agree Hernandez is a safer pick but is he a bigger need? Also, they don't even have Wynn going in the first round which is interesting. I would take him over Hernandez.
    LG is a big need, and Hernandez to me is WAY better value than Payne at 19. And, I'm still not convinced Wynn is the better guard. I know that is a popular opinion, but at best I see it as a wash. IMO, Hernandez will be the better pro.

LG is a big need, and Hernandez to me is WAY better value than Payne at 19. And, I'm still not convinced Wynn is the better guard. I know that is a popular opinion, but at best I see it as a wash. IMO, Hernandez will be the better pro.
    Yeah I just kind of go off what the pro evaluators say having seen neither of them play. I kind of like that Wynn has some position flex though.

People forget how much Zekes ypc dropped last year as well. The Oline was not as good with our losses last year. I want to get it back to 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    People forget how much Zekes ypc dropped last year as well. The Oline was not as good with our losses last year. I want to get it back to 2016.
    Right, and in 2016 Zeke was running behind Leary at LG. And Leary was more of a man handling bruiser. Much like I think Hernandez will be. Nothing against Wynn, but I think Hernandez would be a better fit to dominate his opponent to open things up for Zeke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Same, and that's why if Vea et al are not there at 19, I go with Wynn or Hernandez depending in which if either are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchcoach View Post
    Right, and in 2016 Zeke was running behind Leary at LG. And Leary was more of a man handling bruiser. Much like I think Hernandez will be. Nothing against Wynn, but I think Hernandez would be a better fit to dominate his opponent to open things up for Zeke.
    Hernandez has that brutal monster mentality that Frederick and Martin have. Like I said, I think he will be a better guard than Wynn in the run game. He is also just as good as Wynn at pass pro, hence why I give him the nudge as the better overall guard.

19: R1P19
    LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
    BOISE STATE

50: R2P18
    G WILL HERNANDEZ
    UTEP

81: R3P17
    S JUSTIN REID
    STANFORD

116: R4P16
    RB NYHEIM HINES