Chiefs Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cole Beasley is in concussion protocol
Posted by Charean Williams on October 30, 2017, 5:22 PM EDT

The Cowboys aren’t trading Cole Beasley, but they might not have the wide receiver this week.

Beasley entered concussion protocol after hitting the back of his head on the ground in the third quarter of the Cowboys’ victory over Washington.

“Bease had a concussion during the game,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Monday. “But he was here this morning, and he seemed good. So we’ll take his situation day-by-day.”

Beasley took a 4-yard pass across the middle, but, on a tackle by linebacker Martrell Spaight, Beasley fell backward and hit the ground. He posted he was “OK” on his Twitter account.

Rookie Ryan Switzer replaced him.

Beasley led the Cowboys with catches last season but has only 18 receptions for 141 yards and two touchdowns this season. Cowboys vice president Stephen Jones assured Beasley last week he was going nowhere after a false story surfaced that Dallas was trading him.

data

Forbes #1
The power of combined unchecked notifications will not be denied. If we can increase it by 1,000 by gametime, we'll be TMSAW on Monday.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] what is our current count?

Cotton

Staff member
The power of combined unchecked notifications will not be denied. If we can increase it by 1,000 by gametime, we'll be TMSAW on Monday.
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] what is our current count?
Mine is at 1 currently, but that one is about to be cleared. You will find no help from me, you heathen.

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's just a snapshot, but Romo doesn't look all that thrilled.

Can't blame him, but it's funny as hell to see robogarrett all smiles and Tony all stony.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have to admit I'm looking forward to hearing Romo react in the moment to what he's seeing in this game. Particularly since he should know the offense backwards and forwards.

It should be fun overlaying his opinions on top of the decisions that Dak makes.

I think this game will give us a decent glimpse of what the inside of Cowboys film sessions looked like. Who saw what; when did they see it; how'd they react, etc.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The next collective bargaining session should be a doozy. Anticipate a strike if the union can't significantly chip away at the Commish's dictatorial powers.

Cotton

Staff member
I have to admit I'm looking forward to hearing Romo react in the moment to what he's seeing in this game. Particularly since he should know the offense backwards and forwards.

It should be fun overlaying his opinions on top of the decisions that Dak makes.

I think this game will give us a decent glimpse of what the inside of Cowboys film sessions looked like. Who saw what; when did they see it; how'd they react, etc.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't yet got to listen to an entire Romo broadcast (RedZone), so this should be fun.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

midswat

... soon
The next collective bargaining session should be a doozy. Anticipate a strike if the union can't significantly chip away at the Commish's dictatorial powers.
We're going to sign Michael Huff just as soon as we wrap those negotiations up.

midswat

... soon
I'm 0-2 the last two weeks in fantasy and I care more about my fantasy team this year than I do the garrett led Cowboys so I hope Tyreek Hill goes off for like 30 fantasy points.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm 0-2 the last two weeks in fantasy and I care more about my fantasy team this year than I do the garrett led Cowboys so I hope Tyreek Hill goes off for like 30 fantasy points.
Thank goodness Zeke was able to pillage both you and [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] before his suspension kicked in.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's just a snapshot, but Romo doesn't look all that thrilled.

Can't blame him, but it's funny as hell to see robogarrett all smiles and Tony all stony.
Is that a recent pic?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just saw that Dez is on the injury report as of this morning with some sort of knee issue. Listed as Questionable.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just saw that Dez is on the injury report as of this morning with some sort of knee issue. Listed as Questionable.
So is Lawrence with a "calf"

Sometimes I wonder if a bunch of guys don't just want a rest day. Or a limited practice day.

Top Bottom