Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This isn't showing up now. What was it?
It's showing for me. It's a picture of the Oline destroying the Dline on Zeke's last TD run. The entire interior Dline is on the ground with the Oline on top of them, and Escobar also getting a good block to spring Zeke.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
That facemask on Beasley was awful. How any ref on the field missed that is pretty shady. Especially the side judge. This pic doesn't show him, but he was only about 10-15 yards away, staring right at the play, with nobody between them to block his view.

That 'missed' call along with the DeCastro no call on the Steelers previous possession when he was at least 10 yards downfield definitely looked like more Steelers home-cooking with the refs looking the other way at crucial moments. But at least they called the 2nd face mask on that drive. I guess they decided they needed to retain at least some integrity.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It's showing for me. It's a picture of the Oline destroying the Dline on Zeke's last TD run. The entire interior Dline is on the ground with the Oline on top of them, and Escobar also getting a good block to spring Zeke.
Nice.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and it sounded like we were at home on that last TD. Lots of Cowboys fans there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Oh, and it sounded like we were at home on that last TD. Lots of Cowboys fans there.
We always pack the stadiums, but our attendance on the road this year has been even better than usual.

We are basically taking over stadiums right now.

Cotton

Staff member
Hey guys. Sorry I didn't get to watch the game live with everyone. What a game. What and ending. Might be one of my favorite games in a long, long time. So exciting. Doesn't quite top Romo's comeback against Buffalo but it was damn close. Very entertaining game from start to finish. Amazing Stellers are 4-5. They're a pretty darn good team.
They were without Roethlisberger for 2 of those games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They were without Roethlisberger for 2 of those games.
And the Ravens game he really wasn't ready to come back for. Didn't even know himself he was going to play until the last second.

I expect the Steelers to get on a roll now.

Cotton

Staff member
At the :07 mark, you get a good look at the side judge looking right at it. That guy should be fired for not calling this.

Dude was looking right at him and still didn't call it. He absolutely should never get to ref in the NFL ever again.

Cotton

Staff member
It's showing up for me now. Nothing but utter destruction in that picture.

Cotton

Staff member
That 'missed' call along with the DeCastro no call on the Steelers previous possession when he was at least 10 yards downfield definitely looked like more Steelers home-cooking with the refs looking the other way at crucial moments. But at least they called the 2nd face mask on that drive. I guess they decided they needed to retain at least some integrity.
We absolutely beat the refs, too. So, to recap. We beat the Steelers in their house with them fully healthy with the refs in their pockets......... in the last 43 seconds. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
And the Ravens game he really wasn't ready to come back for. Didn't even know himself he was going to play until the last second.

I expect the Steelers to get on a roll now.
Yeah, they are a damn good team. Just not as good as us. :towel:towel:towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Best part was the look on the Steelers faces after the facemask penalty.

They knew it was over then.
Here is the crowd right after the Elliot backbreaker. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
:towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom