User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2018 College Football Chatter

In other news... water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    In other news... water is wet.

I don’t give a shit what a con artist who was exposed by the team has to say. Especially when it’s factually incorrect based on NCAA standards.

Besides, I don’t see him eager to give back the bonus check he cashed for winning a National Title.

hashtag triggered

hashtag triggered
    Definitely not.

However, SEC homers are for sure which is why we’re in May and still living rent free in their heads with no end in sight.

I hadn’t thought about this silliness in months but noticed what your coach said and wanted to share.

Speaking of rent free occupation, sounds like you hold a lot of unwarranted resentment towards a guy who did what literally anyone in the world would do - get more money and at a better job.
    Last edited by midswat; 05-07-2018 at 07:55 AM.

I hadn’t thought about this silliness in months but noticed what your coach said and wanted to share.

Speaking of rent free occupation, sounds like you hold a lot of unwarranted resentment towards a guy who did she literally anyone in the world would do - get more money and at a better job.
    I absolutely hold no resentment for taking more money and his “dream job”. It’s debatable if it’s a “better job”, but that’s a different conversation.

What I hold resentment for is all the shady shit he pulled to get the job, what he tried to do after getting it and basically poisoning the locker room during bowl season.

Yeah.... about that “rent free” thing.

8. The following user likes this post:

The Big 12 has the crappiest group of QBs since the inception of the conference.

So said how the Big 12 is getting outpaced.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    The Big 12 has the crappiest group of QBs since the inception of the conference.

Will Grier is a guy some people suggest could be the #1 QB in the class. Also I think the kid at Oklahoma should be decent. Of course you're talking about the conference overall, and those are just two guys.

As far as the B12 getting outpaced... seems like the ACC is on the rise and could possibly overtake the SEC as the dominant conference before too long. Clemson is on the top. VT and Miami are on the come up, and jury is out on Taggart at FSU.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post

Its another thing that is Kliffs fault. So bad he chases recruits from other schools away.
    #Fire Garrett