User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2018 College Football Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Yea, like when we were ranked going into last season and I couldn't understand why.

We've been awful for the better part of 7 years now. We have no business being ranked headed into any season until we can actually win 8 or 9 games and have some marquee wins in there as well.
    A lot of the credit the longhorns get from the pundits comes from the recruiting program. That pushes them up the ladder quite a bit.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    This is music to my ears. The douchenozzle is done.
    You will have to hand it to the kid. His career has been pretty good for a walk on player.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The Colley Matrix finished the season with UCF #1 and Bama #2. This is one of the former BCS polls that is recognized and legitimized by the NCAA. So basically the National Championship claim is legit.

In short...FACE!
    I will grant you that your claim may have merit but it isnt legit in any form or fashion. To my knowledge there is only one legitimate venue for the Championship to be determined. The team did not participate in it so they have no legitimate claim. I might agree that they deserve a chance to have participated but that obviously will not happen.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    You will have to hand it to the kid. His career has been pretty good for a walk on player.
    Im not handing him shit.
    #Fire Garrett

5. The following user likes this post:

You don’t believe the drama that he likes to put out about the walk-on stuff do you? He tells the story that OU had no clue that he was on campus and he had no contact with OU before he just suddenly showed up. That story is BS. Daddy has OU connections on the coaching staff.

He also had D1 offers that he turned down but chose to walkon at Tech. He loves the attention and making it seems like he is such an special, unfortunate individual.

I will grant you that your claim may have merit but it isnt legit in any form or fashion. To my knowledge there is only one legitimate venue for the Championship to be determined. The team did not participate in it so they have no legitimate claim. I might agree that they deserve a chance to have participated but that obviously will not happen.
    And you would be wrong. The only poll that is contractually obligated to follow the results of the sham invitational tournament is the Coache’s Poll.

The AP and all other polls are free to crown whom they want.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    You don’t believe the drama that he likes to put out about the walk-on stuff do you? He tells the story that OU had no clue that he was on campus and he had no contact with OU before he just suddenly showed up. That story is BS. Daddy has OU connections on the coaching staff.

He also had D1 offers that he turned down but chose to walkon at Tech. He loves the attention and making it seems like he is such an special, unfortunate individual.

Last edited by Cowboysrock55; 01-10-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    That gif would have made more sense as a response to at least 20 other posts that I’ve made about the homo.

Tech made a really good hire in Clay Jennings today. He has a great background coaching really good DBs.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    That gif would have made more sense as a response to at least 20 other posts that I’ve made about the homo.
    And still salty as fuck