Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He really seemed to have no idea what to do on his big gain, just running awkwardly.
:lol

His free arm was doing that windmill thing that you do when you're off balance and about to fall down. Except no one was even close to him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He really seemed to have no idea what to do on his big gain, just running awkwardly.

His free arm was doing that windmill thing that you do when you're off balance and about to fall down. Except no one was even close to him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Christine Michael running reinvigorated.
Yeah not sure how we got played for fools on that one. Made the trade, gave up the pick, never used him and then he goes back to his original team and becomes a stud RB.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I do like Swaim and he and Dak must have worked together a ton in the off-season. He really seemed to have no idea what to do on his big gain, just running awkwardly.

Reminded me of when I was a kid and my retarded cousin would get off his harness and just run for hours on the field behind my grandparents house. That retarded bastard never caught any birds out there, but it was not for lack of effort.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah not sure how we got played for fools on that one. Made the trade, gave up the pick, never used him and then he goes back to his original team and becomes a stud RB.
For the same reason Dunbar kept getting touches but Morris sat on the bench for 52 minutes.

This team just likes or dislikes a player for no rhyme or reason and they refuse to make a change until their hand is forced, just like today.

data

Forbes #1
[MENTION=92]arcticdiesel[/MENTION] can we get a post in honor of Dak's first victory?

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Yeah he isn't getting lucky, he is just playing tremendous football. No turnovers either. Not a fumble or an INT which is equally impressive. Hell not even a dropped pick. Starting to look more and more like a Russel Wilson type hit on a QB. And honestly if we can take Romo's 30 mil and get ourselves a few stud free agents on defense, this team could be ready to do great things.
Agreed. I'd still love for Romo to stay with this organization after his days are over. I think he could be a darn good QB coach and certainly an upgrade over Wade.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Through 2 weeks, you get the impression that the Seahawks offense is gonna have a tough year.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
It's frustrating because I always thought he could have been damn good for us. We just never gave him a chance.

"Oh, he got his touch today and didn't take it to the house. Time to put McFadden back in."

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
because Weeden/Cassell sucked and defenses didn't have to respect the pass? that's the homer explanation.

data

Forbes #1
is it just me or does it seem like there are only 4 commercials...

McConaghey Lincoln
Chevy
Budweiser NFL can
Sprint haircut

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Seems like Hitchens plays the first half and then Durant plays the 2nd. We are just better with Durant out there, but maybe it is just to keep him fresh.
We were better today with Durant, but Durant was pretty bad last week against the Giants. Hopefully he's just starting to get back into football shape and will be able to give us some quality play.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Brandon Marshall is just hoping his kneeling will start a conversation...lol. He is the 2nd most well known Brandon Marshall in the NFL. God damn some of these players think they are far more important than they actually are.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's frustrating because I always thought he could have been damn good for us. We just never gave him a chance.

"Oh, he got his touch today and didn't take it to the house. Time to put McFadden back in."
That is EXACTLY what happened.

They inexplicably liked Randle and McFadden, so of course those guys got giant leashes.....especially Randle.

Michael would get one carry here and there and they'd pull him right away if it wasn't for big yardage.

Dunbar has ONE productive game on his resume, but they give him every chance to do something despite not giving them any reason to think he will. For whatever reason, they really like him so Morris has to suffer as a result.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Through 2 weeks, you get the impression that the Seahawks offense is gonna have a tough year.
The Rams are a perpetual cock tease. One week they look great and ready to compete. The next they look like utter dog shit. That is a classic perennial 7-9 team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is exactly right. Which is crazy to me, you traded the pick for the guy, why the hell wouldn't you want to play him? But we had zero desire to do so. Our team always seems to have a disconnect between the coaches and the scouts/player personnel guys.

data

Forbes #1
...and then Turbin shows a nice burst of speed for a 7 yard TD run.

Top Bottom