2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would pay big money if Trump just said right now, Hillary, you ignorant slut.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trump doesn't get the idea that Murcans don't want these jabs. They aren't stealing jobs that your average American wants to take. They'd rather just collect welfare instead.

townsend

Banned
Eh. He's getting trounced so far.
Is seems like (to my admittedly biased ears) that Trump's repetitive sales pitch coupled with a coursery reading of "conservativism for dummies" does not seem to be working for him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is seems like (to my admittedly biased ears) that Trump's repetitive sales pitch coupled with a coursery reading of "conservativism for dummies" does not seem to be working for him.
Funny I was thinking the same thing of Hilary pretending like she actually cares about the minority population and them being in jail. It was like she was reading off notes Bernie Sanders wrote and it didn't sound genuine for even one second.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is too bad he can't articulate himself very well because he has sound points.

Clinton is just proving the fact she is a well-trained politician.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He made her look like a career politician, which I imagine was his goal. And he did well with that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think he was on to something when he said he'd release his tax returns as soon as she releases those 30k emails. She looked rattled for a moment, especially when he mentioned her having her staff plead the 5th. I think it was a mistake on his part not pushing it further.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think he was on to something when he said he'd release his tax returns as soon as she releases those 30k emails. She looked rattled for a moment, especially when he mentioned her having her staff plead the 5th. I think it was a mistake on his part not pushing it further.
He should have just said he did release them, he emailed them to her

Jiggyfly

Banned
There are no emails to release she is not keeping them hidden somewhere and what keeps getting ignored is the fact that the FBI recovered most of them thats what took the investigation so long.

Why would anybody think she is keeping these emails stored somewhere?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There are no emails to release she is not keeping them hidden somewhere and what keeps getting ignored is the fact that the FBI recovered most of them thats what took the investigation so long.

Why would anybody think she is keeping these emails stored somewhere?
Are you seriously this thick? I realize you're an idiot that needs things explained to you, so I'll help you out this time.... It was rhetorical. Of course nobody thinks she has them squirreled away somewhere. It was said to point out they don't exist any more. Because, are you paying attention now, SHE DELETED THEM. And it led in to where he could point out how her staff pled the 5th when questioned about them. If she had nothing to hide, why would they need to do that?

Try to keep up, will you? Your ignorance is getting tiresome.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Are you seriously this thick? I realize you're an idiot that needs things explained to you, so I'll help you out this time.... It was rhetorical. Of course nobody thinks she has them squirreled away somewhere. It was said to point out they don't exist any more. Because, are you paying attention now, SHE DELETED THEM. And it led in to where he could point out how her staff pled the 5th when questioned about them. If she had nothing to hide, why would they need to do that?

Try to keep up, will you? Your ignorance is getting tiresome.
So what kind of logic is there to say I will release something I actually have if you release something that no longer exist.

That is not rhetorical that is a strawman argument he is using to deflect the attention away from his returns.

Yeah I am the imbecile but you don't even know what rhetorical means, but what can you expect from a mouth breather like yourself who gets all hot and bothered anytime email and Clinton is mentioned.

But that use of capitalization really brought your point home.:thumbsup

townsend

Banned
"He really got her with the email thing!" Yes Trump managed to say the thing every dumb YouTube commenter has said for the last two years. The bar is so low for Trump, he could literally shit himself and his fans would be high fiving each other.

But hey, he admitted to not paying taxes, and turned into a cranky toddler halfway through the debate (after declaring how great his temperament was). But thank God he got a cheap pop from the home crowd by mentioning emails.

At this point the country's been informed. Hillary proved she actually knows what she's talking about and will make bad mom jokes about "Trumped up, trickle down", and Trump will have no idea what he's saying, spout bullshit word salad until he can pivot to China, or Isis, and brag about a nasty thing he thought of but isn't going to say.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He should have just said he did release them, he emailed them to her
Yeah that would have been perfect.

I'm not sure how rich old white man Bernie Sanders was able to come of as genuinely caring about minority groups and wanting to help them but rich old white woman Hilary does not have that same ability. Trump just repeats the same damn phrases over and over while Hilary sounds like she is reading a poorly written script about nothing that she believes in. The debate was god awful and honestly not only could I not pick a winner I saw three losers during the debate. Trump, Hilary and America for having one of them as a president.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As bad as the debate was, it was pretty entertaining watching Lester Holt trying to keep the debate under control. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom