2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Pennsylvania to Trump. He won it by one single vote. Thank God 2233 decided to vote 3rd party.

Put this baby to bed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude on NBC is really pushing the Russian hacking angle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Have to say it.

He has a point.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Dude on NBC is really pushing the Russian hacking angle.
All these old news types are bewildered.

You can tell Cokie Roberts wore her "woman President" necklace and is having trouble holding herself together.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All these old news types are bewildered.

You can tell Cokie Roberts wore her "woman President" necklace and is having trouble holding herself together.
They are actually regretful, like they are holding themselves responsible.

And they probably are.

Started sinking in for me when "anger" was the one telling theme from exit polls.

Still a bit shocking though. I felt confident that the disgust between the two candidates would be overridden by the ethnic and gender vote for Clinton.

Sounds to me that Joe Sixpack got off his ass and voted more.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chuck Todd just now, "Rural America has spoken".

Can't deny that.

data

Forbes #1
Democrats worse Chicken Littles than people here after a Cowboys loss. Trump winning isn't a vote against women or colored people, it's more of an FU to the establishment. This can be good for women and colored people, too.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Chuck Todd just now, "Rural America has spoken".

Can't deny that.
When you get told year after year that you're a racist if you don't vote the right way, you hate women if you don't vote the right way, that the Hillary Clintons of the world represent the working class' interests... You say you're worried because your way of life is disappearing, and get told that you're just mad because minorities are gaining rights...

I still don't get Trump as the face of the backlash, but I get the backlash.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Democrats worse Chicken Littles than people here after a Cowboys loss. Trump winning isn't a vote against women or colored people, it's more of an FU to the establishment. This can be good for women and colored people, too.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
So, maybe there's an obvious reason, but why does it take hours to count 3% in PA?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
When you get told year after year that you're a racist if you don't vote the right way, you hate women if you don't vote the right way, that the Hillary Clintons of the world represent the working class' interests... You say you're worried because your way of life is disappearing, and get told that you're just mad because minorities are gaining rights...

No doubt.

Too bad this couldn't have happened when there might have been a sane candidate behind it.

Timing is everything.

But you have to give Trump credit.

Being a crude lout does play into the anger.

data

Forbes #1

get with the program. It's whitelash.

isnt that the name of an old USA channel late night movie starring Steven Bauer? Afterwards, it's Silk Stalkings.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Clinton has phoned it in.

Twitter is one big fat Sad Jordan face.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wisconsin just went to Trump. 276. It's over.

CBS is announcing that Clinton just called Trump to concede.

Suck it, bitch. :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Weird to watch the VP-elect and wishing he was actually accepting the Presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom