2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

dallen

Senior Tech
Zeke, Dak, Collins, and Brown have already made this a great draft. If Smith actually comes back and is the player he was supposed to be before the injury we may be talking about this draft for the rest of our lives

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Jerry Jones will answer just about any question thrown his way. When asked if the Cowboys could still view the season as a success if they don't make it to Super Bowl LI by 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, Jones went silent. "That's a tough question so why don't you let me off the hook there," Jones said. He called the playoffs a three-game season and the Cowboys are as healthy as they have been all year.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
"has a chance"? what is his problem, exactly? muscular? bulging disc?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Jerry Jones will answer just about any question thrown his way. When asked if the Cowboys could still view the season as a success if they don't make it to Super Bowl LI by 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, Jones went silent. "That's a tough question so why don't you let me off the hook there," Jones said. He called the playoffs a three-game season and the Cowboys are as healthy as they have been all year.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
That's about the most logical answer Jerry has given to a question in a very long time.

Even if he tries to say the right thing, he usually bumbles about and says things that require a translator to decode. If this his actual word-for-word response, then I'm actually impressed.

Cotton

Staff member
have you watched this in 55" glory yet? You must have YouTube app.
I have not, but you can damn sure bet I make the family watch it this evening. :towel

Cotton

Staff member

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Per Todd Archer the Cowboys worked out OG Jonathan Cooper today and are trying to figure out if there is a way they can get him onto the active roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom