Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

data

Forbes #1
Jim Rome looks like a midget compared to the rest of the crew.

data

Forbes #1
Some Southwest commercials are good. The "Any Way You Want It" one is not.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Some Southwest commercials are good. The "Any Way You Want It" one is not.
That commercial annoys the shit out of me.

Cotton

Staff member
Don't try to take 1bigfan13's credit.
Well, I have been starting all of the Stuff threads during this streak. That can't go unnoticed.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It seems kind of personal and it is annoying.

If Prescott stinks and Romo goes back in, so be it. I bet then there is the idea they felt they were right and we should have just done so when healthy.

What amazes me more is the idea that he will just step back in seamlessly.

The dude is a damn cripple. The very play where Bennett squashed his back was because we was shuffling trying to go downfield.

He is far more gone physically than anyone wants to admit. He also is not nearly as great when healthy than some people want to admit.
As I pointed out a few days ago.....if you go back and look at his numbers in 2014 when he was a healthy MVP candidate, his numbers are eerily similar to to Dak's.

And that was before the fractured vertebrae and broken clavicles.

Romo's told members of the media that he's in the best shape of his life. Where have we heard that before? Oh, that's right. Heading into training camp earlier this year and the first time he had to endure substantial contact his back shattered like cheap crystal hitting the floor.

data

Forbes #1
It's taken my computer 9 weeks to finally stop autocorrecting 'Dak' to 'Dan'

D

Deuce

Anyone know if Todd Gurley is active. Every time I think ESPN will talk about it, they go to commercial.

Cotton

Staff member
It's taking my computer 9 weeks to finally stop autocorrecting 'Dak' to 'Dan'
Your computer has autocorrect?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As I pointed out a few days ago.....if you go back and look at his numbers in 2014 when he was a healthy MVP candidate, his numbers are eerily similar to to Dak's.

And that was before the fractured vertebrae and broken clavicles.

Romo's told members of the media that he's in the best shape of his life. Where have we heard that before? Oh, that's right. Heading into training camp earlier this year and the first time he had to endure substantial contact his back shattered like cheap crystal hitting the floor.
That is what cracks me up about criticism of Prescott..."he is a game manager". He was that in 2014.

Top Bottom