Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

data

Forbes #1
Yeah. So many heartbreaks. But that Stevens hit is near the top.
How does one become a Flyers fan and Cowboys fan? Someone else here is a Phillies fan, too.

My comment must've been a shot from way out of nowhere to you, then. :lol

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Hey guys. Sorry I didn't get to watch the game live with everyone. What a game. What and ending. Might be one of my favorite games in a long, long time. So exciting. Doesn't quite top Romo's comeback against Buffalo but it was damn close. Very entertaining game from start to finish. Amazing Stellers are 4-5. They're a pretty darn good team.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
How does one become a Flyers fan and Cowboys fan? Someone else here is a Phillies fan, too.

My comment must've been a shot from way out of nowhere to you, then. :lol
I am a Phillies, flyers, 76ers and Cowboys fan. I've lived in the Philadelphia suburbs my whole life so the first three stand to reason. I'm a cowboys fan because my older brother is a cowboys fan and he had me rooting for them before I even knew what football was.

And yes the Stevens reference caught me off guard. :lol

data

Forbes #1
I am a Phillies, flyers, 76ers and Cowboys fan. I've lived in the Philadelphia suburbs my whole life so the first three stand to reason. I'm a cowboys fan because my older brother is a cowboys fan and he had me rooting for them before I even knew what football was.

And yes the Stevens reference caught me off guard. :lol
Why's your older brother a Cowboys fan...and you must thank him for saving you, too. Although I can't imagine growing up in Eagles-territory being pleasant. Were you the only Cowboys fan in school?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Russell Wilson has the best touch on deep throws. He just drops it in there even in tight coverage.

Uh oh, looks like the Cowboys will be #1 in the Power Rankings now. I wonder how long it's been since that has happened?

data

Forbes #1
TROY AIKMAN: "...and it's good night, Irene"

Last edited:
Top Bottom