User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oprah Winfrey calls out sexual harassers in powerful Globes speech: 'Their time is up'

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    So you don't like opportunists, or people who call others names.

You never disappoint when it comes to providing laughs.
    Never thought I was qualified for President either.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    So... only 14% of Americans aren't retarded?

Seems awfully low...
    Surprisingly accurate....
    For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

I saw a poster regarding the Hollywood outcry about sexual predators that said"..........if you gave in to a known sexual predator to advance your career , you are not a victim, you are a participant...... Something to think about. No doubt this fits a lot of the current outcry’s especially some of the notables that became mega stars.
    Last edited by L.T. Fan; 01-12-2018 at 08:19 AM.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Newt View Post
    Surprisingly accurate....
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I saw a poster regarding the Hollywood outcry about sexual predators that said"..........if you gave in to a known sexual predator to advance your career , you are not a victim, you are a participant...... Somerging to think about. No doubt this fits a lot of the current outcry’s especially some of the notables that became mega stars.
    Don't really agree, if a sexual predator uses his position of power you are a victim regardless whether you give in or not.
    Those that offered sexual favors without the predator first using to further their careers would be participants.
    @Rev supporter

Don't really agree, if a sexual predator uses his position of power you are a victim regardless whether you give in or not.
    Those that offered sexual favors without the predator first using to further their careers would be participants.
    You are free to disagree.
    Since Day One

So if the person wanting a promotion or a job, offers the sexual favor first, is the other person the victim?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    So if the person wanting a promotion or a job, offers the sexual favor first, is the other person the victim?
    I'll take this one. Nope.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion