User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oprah Winfrey calls out sexual harassers in powerful Globes speech: 'Their time is up'

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Ted Cruz is a fucking cunt.

Oprah.
    Yet you love to give shit to people who voted for Trump (The under qualified, billionaire TV star) over Clinton because in their eyes, she was as you so eloquently put it, a fucking cunt.

Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Yet you love to give shit to people who voted for Trump (The under qualified, billionaire TV star) over Clinton because in their eyes, she was as you so eloquently put it, a fucking cunt.

Hypocrite.
    Ted Cruz would be one of the last people on this earth to get a vote from me.

IMO, he is a sub-human POS that actually gives a fuck less about people than Donald Trump does. I'd vote for Trump every single time over Cruz.

Strange that he calls men "cunts." I can only imagine what he thinks of that "bitch" Mike Pence.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    How about Rubio vs Oprah?
    Not sure about Rubio. I'd have to hear his positions again on health care for the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Strange that he calls men "cunts." I can only imagine what he thinks of that "bitch" Mike Pence.
    Mike Pence is a POS opportunist.

Quote Originally Posted by Newt View Post
    According to a recent Rasmussen poll 48% of American voters are fucking retarded.

And the percentage that would vote for a cunt like Trump aren't retarded?
    So... only 14% of Americans aren't retarded?

Seems awfully low...
    @Rev supporter

Mike Pence is a POS opportunist.

Yet you are a fan of the Clintons. Hillary might be the biggest opportunist in politics today. She will spin around and strip her gears on things faster than you can blink if she thinks it might benefit her.

The Clintons? Opportunists?? Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post

Yet you are a fan of the Clintons. Hillary might be the biggest opportunist in politics today. She will spin around and strip her gears on things faster than you can blink if she thinks it might benefit her.
    Find the article about that cunt of a VP ratting on his own frat in college showing the dean where the alcohol was to curry favor with him.

No big fan of Hilary either. Just thought we should have a grown up for President instead of a guy who calls people names when he gets mad at them.

Find the article about that cunt of a VP ratting on his own frat in college showing the dean where the alcohol was to curry favor with him.

No big fan of Hilary either. Just thought we should have a grown up for President instead of a guy who calls people names when he gets mad at them.
    So you don't like opportunists, or people who call others names.

You never disappoint when it comes to providing laughs.