User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oprah Winfrey calls out sexual harassers in powerful Globes speech: 'Their time is up'

Trump needs to get off the twitter sometimes, but he’s getting amazing results and America is much better today than it was the 8-12 years before his presidency.

Oprah? I’m sure all the Hollywood execs regret sexually harassing her. Poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Trump needs to get off the twitter sometimes, but he’s getting amazing results and America is much better today than it was the 8-12 years before his presidency.

Oprah? I’m sure all the Hollywood execs regret sexually harassing her. Poor girl.
    It's sad. The country actually is headed in the right direction under Trump. But his twitter and things he says seems to always shoot him in the foot and frankly be embarassing. Still I'll take an embarrassing President reducing taxes and having the economy pointed in the right direction over a President who has the country going in the wrong direction but is very Presidential acting.

Oprah by the way would be both embarrassing and have the country headed in the wrong direction. I want nothing to do with that.

3. The following user likes this post:

I might go to one of her rallies just to see what she hid under my chair that day.

Does anyone actually know a person that has went to a daytime talk show?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    I might go to one of her rallies just to see what she hid under my chair that day.

That's true, I wouldn't mind some free shit.

I once was banging this married chick who’s husband I knew and talked to regularly. Not saying it to brag because I’m not exactly proud of it. One time while having pillow talk, she confided that she was growing strong feelings for me and a severe disdain for her husband. She started joking that she thought we should go on the Jerry Springer show and reveal the affair. But the more she talked about it, the more she liked the idea and wanted to do it. Almost to the point where she was getting excited at the idea. I told her, I said “Listen I don’t mind doing this, but what are you going to tell sheik? How are you gonna get him on the show?” Ultimately I broke up with her before she ever put the wheels in motion on that thing.

7. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I once was banging this married chick who’s husband I knew and talked to regularly. Not saying it to brag because I’m not exactly proud of it. One time while having pillow talk, she confided that she was growing strong feelings for me and a severe disdain for her husband. She started joking that she thought we should go on the Jerry Springer show and reveal the affair. But the more she talked about it, the more she liked the idea and wanted to do it. Almost to the point where she was getting excited at the idea. I told her, I said “Listen I don’t mind doing this, but what are you going to tell sheik? How are you gonna get him on the show?” Ultimately I broke up with her before she ever put the wheels in motion on that thing.
    She convinced me to go on the Steve Wilkos Show under false pretenses, she admitted she once had sex with a transgender person she found on Craigslist.

So I know.

9. The following 9 users like this post:

She convinced me to go on the Steve Wilkos Show under false pretenses, she admitted she once had sex with a transgender person she found on Craigslist.

So I know.

Sheik with the overhand right.... DOWN GOES MIDSWAT!!

11. The following user likes this post:

13. The following user likes this post:

15. The following user likes this post:

Jeez. This is not what I expected when I saw there were replies to the thread.

17. The following user likes this post: