Week 8 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ Redskins | 10-29-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will tell y'all one thing, the Eagles OL looks like shit.

That Vaitai kid replacing Peters sucks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll bite.

Why should we give a a fuck? and why 'accidentally'?
You should give a fuck because this is the type of shit we talk about in the chatter thread when the Cowboys aren't playing. And, I meant to pay 100 bucks like I had been doing for 6 months, and I must have accidentally clicked on "pay balance in full" and paid $829 instead. The wife wasn't happy with me.

data

Forbes #1
Never used mine. Ever.
Can only use it if your TV is over 6o", otherwise the screens are too small.

Nice thing is that you can do side-by-side with DirecTV so none of the image is obscured, but, again, your screens get smaller.

data

Forbes #1
You should give a fuck because this is the type of shit we talk about in the chatter thread when the Cowboys aren't playing. And, I meant to pay 100 bucks like I had been doing for 6 months, and I must have accidentally clicked on "pay balance in full" and paid $829 instead. The wife wasn't happy with me.
Your given fuck has been noted. Did you at least save interest by paying in full?

Cotton

Staff member
Your given fuck has been noted. Did you at least save interest by paying in full?
No, we didn't have interest. She was mad and I probably could have gotten them to credit our account back since they could see I had been paying it off, but we just sucked it up, and can now focus on excursions and the drink package.

data

Forbes #1
It's in the heartbeat
It's in the real thing
You can't make it up
It's in your soul deep

Cotton

Staff member
Jets just went up 17-10 on the Falcons. Up is down.

data

Forbes #1
Amazing that Tom Brady's a 6th rounder.

When a 6th rounder becomes the GOAT, you've got to throw out your evaluation process and start from scratch.

There are misses, but as a league you can't miss that bad.

data

Forbes #1
defensive TD for the Bills with 00:30 till halftime.

Not as bad as the Tashard Choice play, though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
CSB

What destinations are you hitting? What cruise line? Balcony stateroom or interior?

Don't keep us hanging.

Cotton

Staff member
CSB

What destinations are you hitting? What cruise line? Balcony stateroom or interior?

Don't keep us hanging.
Jamaica, Cozumel, and Caymans on Carnival. Interior because he have 6 balcony rooms in a row across the hall, so didn't have to pay the extra for our own balcony, because we will on their balconies except when we are sleeping.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Wow. That was a weak ass defenseless receiver penalty called against the Jets.

data

Forbes #1
I had a dream that Ezekiel Elliott had two fumbles, one on a toss sweep to the right while the offense is going from right-to-left on your TV screen.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Did the Eagles score 2 TDs in 2 minutes?

Thanks for nothing, 49ers.

It was 3-0 like 5 seconds ago when I checked.

Top Bottom