User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: DCC Convention

Yeah, that's why I was originally Saturday. Less people and craziness so easier to get into the main podium room.

If layout is same as Chicago and Philly, I'm banking on Thursday we won't get to the main podium room...however, I read that this event will be inside AT&T Stadium, so hoping mass access is much easier and take advantage of a whole stadium of seats that may be opened for us to sit in and then we can just watch the podium from the Jerrytron.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Yeah, that's why I was originally Saturday. Less people and craziness so easier to get into the main podium room.

If layout is same as Chicago and Philly, I'm banking on Thursday we won't get to the main podium room...however, I read that this event will be inside AT&T Stadium, so hoping mass access is much easier and take advantage of a whole stadium of seats that may be opened for us to sit in and then we can just watch the podium from the Jerrytron.
    That's why I like your idea of getting a couple of rooms to hang out in to watch the first round on Thursday night. We can go buy whatever beer/food/stuff we want and take it back to the hotel and not deal with the hassle of waiting in line for 6 hours. Then we can try to get in on either Friday or Saturday.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I'd be down with it but 1,000 miles is too much of a commute for me so I'm a no, not that I wouldn't want to. I've been hanging around with you, my fellow morons for over ten years and wouldn't mind mocking you in person.

Sucks being a long distance fan sometimes.

I feel like Ravi would be by far the most interesting to meet in person.

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I feel like Ravi would be by far the most interesting to meet in person.
    Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith.

But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith.

But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

And make him listen to Beasleys rap single....
    #Fire Garrett

Schmitty is another good example.

He is one stubborn SOB, but I can separate board stuff from life stuff, and I have always enjoyed speaking to Schmitty despite his annoying ass love for Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    And make him listen to Beasleys rap single....
    And throw away his Romo jersey.

I bet he carries that thing around the way Linus carries his blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Schmitty is another good example.

He is one stubborn SOB, but I can separate board stuff from life stuff, and I have always enjoyed speaking to Schmitty despite his annoying ass love for Garrett.
    Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?

Yes, I'm bored at work.