User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 176

Thread: DCC Convention

  1. #91
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I'm friends with Bipo on FB. His issue is that he lives around a bunch of hillbillies (no offense, Unc) in WV, and has a very (incorrectly) jaded view of the right.
    Interesting, very interesting. How did he not end up being a hillbilly as well?

  2. #92
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Interesting, very interesting. How did he not end up being a hillbilly as well?
    I think he is. He is just a liberal hillbilly.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #93
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Murca
    Posts
    10,026
    It is tough being surrounded by people, some very good friends, that say they voted for Trump, "so no one will mess with us anymore".

  4. #94
    El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I'm friends with Bipo on FB. His issue is that he lives around a bunch of hillbillies (no offense, Unc) in WV, and has a very (incorrectly) jaded view of the right.
    Me and BiPo could see who has the most teeth.


  5. #95
    Senior Member BipolarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Murca
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Me and BiPo could see who has the most teeth.

    I still have a full set, but that could change any day considering what I do to stay in shape in my old age.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,300
    No takers for the Jiggy invite?
    #Fire Garrett

  7. #97
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    No takers for the Jiggy invite?
    You really want to see someone throw hands, don't you?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #98
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,682
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    I still have a full set, but that could change any day considering what I do to stay in shape in my old age.
    Meth?

  9. #99
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,510
    how many you mf’ers live in Dallas?

  10. #100
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,611
    Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    how many you mf’ers live in Dallas?
    I think there are only a couple of our members that live in the actual DFW area.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •