User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DCC Convention

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
    Def teh acester. His love for Houston is a little too much for my taste that I will prob look for any reason to instigate something.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Slamdance View Post
    I meant it both ways
    Fair enough. I'm not judging.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Def teh acester. His love for Houston is a little too much for my taste that I will prob look for any reason to instigate something.

Dude, this is the 2nd time you say this and this is the 2nd time I correct you.

You have me confused with someone else, you fricking buffoon.

My love for Houston?

Yes, I live here and I enjoy life here, but I'm the Dallas guy always fighting with the native Houston guys about the stupid fanbase and what the city lacks in comparison to other cities.

Ask @Kbrown what he thinks about my "love for Houston".

Hell, you can even ask non-Houston guys like @Iamtdg and @Rev about how often I've gone back and forth in the past both in the baseball and test threads about Dallas/Houston. And everyone here knows how much I loathe the Texans.

So again, I don't know who the hell you're thinking of, but it isn't me.

Lay off the paint sniffing, dude. It's killing your brain cells.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post

My love for Houston?

Yes, I live here and I enjoy life here, but I'm the Dallas guy always fighting with the native Houston guys about the stupid fanbase and what the city lacks in comparison to other cities.

Hell, you can even ask non-Houston guys like @Iamtdg and @Rev about how often I've gone back and forth in the past both in the baseball and test threads about Dallas/Houston. And everyone here knows how much I loathe the Texans.

dude chill. I was just kidding.

Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith.

But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

He just has very odd ideas sometimes. Certainly not an asshole or someone who pisses people off.

Which brings me to Bipo who I oddly enough think may be totally normal in person.

Anybody able to invite Jiggy?
    #Fire Garrett

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Someone needs to invite EZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
    No one on the board anymore. Jiggy and I always had great debates, but I'd still love to meet him in person. Bipo is downright an idiot sometimes, but who knows in person.

My love for Houston?

And he wants to move north to this area anyhow!!!!!

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    He just has very odd ideas sometimes. Certainly not an asshole or someone who pisses people off.

Which brings me to Bipo who I oddly enough think may be totally normal in person.
    I'm friends with Bipo on FB. His issue is that he lives around a bunch of hillbillies (no offense, Unc) in WV, and has a very (incorrectly) jaded view of the right.
    Last edited by Iamtdg; 01-11-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion