User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 121

Thread: DCC Convention

  1. #31
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,882
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I'm married to a meskin and I have to ask
    I got my out of the ghetto. You must have one of those city slicker girls.

    Damn coconuts...

  2. #32
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,464
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    I'll be in the Penthouse with 3 hookers.

    I'm in.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #33
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,429
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Oh, so you have to ask your wife what you can do? You shoulda married a meskin.


    Beat me to it.

    Middie needs to put his pants on.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

  4. The following user likes this post:


  5. #34
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,464
    Okay, so I guess first things first. Let's get a head count of who all most likely will be making the trip. I will be going. Pretty sure jsmith, pdom, Unc, and 1big have said they will be coming. Who else?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  6. #35
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Okay, so I guess first things first. Let's get a head count of who all most likely will be making the trip. I will be going. Pretty sure jsmith, pdom, Unc, and 1big have said they will be coming. Who else?
    If it's a sure thing, I'll be there too.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

  7. #36
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    If it's a sure thing, I'll be there too.
    Sure sounds like from talking to everyone that this is a sure thing.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #37
    Senior Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    689
    I already got my ticket.

  9. #38
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,464
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I already got my ticket.
    To the draft? Can you share with everyone where they can go to get theirs? I'll add you to the list of attendees.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  10. #39
    Senior Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    To the draft? Can you share with everyone where they can go to get theirs? I'll add you to the list of attendees.
    Na. Plane ticket. Sorry. But I did sign up to get info as soon as it's out on here: https://nflonlocation.com/nfldraft/

  11. #40
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,464
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Na. Plane ticket. Sorry. But I did sign up to get info as soon as it's out on here: https://nflonlocation.com/nfldraft/
    Good deal.

    That site is still not working for me. Keeps giving me the same error.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •