User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bachelor party planning

...and?

So as it turns out, the groom picked some super lame groomsmen. 2 out of the 6 were responsive to my texts. The others seemed uninterested in doing anything. This eliminated a ton of options. I managed to get some money from all of them to get the groom a badass custom growler and cigar cutter with his initials engraved. What I ended up planning was a night out in Dallas where everyone lives. Going to hit up this really good BBQ place called Pecan Lodge for dinner where we'll give the groom the gifts we bought. The place is walking distance from a decent strip of bars so we'll do that for a couple of hours then afterwards hit up a strip club. I doubt all the groomsmen will stay out all night. So we'll see what happens. It's this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    So as it turns out, the groom picked some super lame groomsmen. 2 out of the 6 were responsive to my texts. The others seemed uninterested in doing anything. This eliminated a ton of options. I managed to get some money from all of them to get the groom a badass custom growler and cigar cutter with his initials engraved. What I ended up planning was a night out in Dallas where everyone lives. Going to hit up this really good BBQ place called Pecan Lodge for dinner where we'll give the groom the gifts we bought. The place is walking distance from a decent strip of bars so we'll do that for a couple of hours then afterwards hit up a strip club. I doubt all the groomsmen will stay out all night. So we'll see what happens. It's this Saturday.
    Just take all the money you earmarked for Vegas and reinvest it in the community (at the strip club).

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Just take all the money you earmarked for Vegas and reinvest it in the community (at the strip club).
    For sure. The groom is going to never forget about this night.