Week 8 Thursday Game Day Chatter | Dolphins @ Ravens | 10-26-2017

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just when you want to believe in the Dolphins they put out a 40-0 turd performance.

They showed the graphic a few times yesterday where the Dolphins were 13-4 over their last 17 games. That's very impressive. So I ate the cheese, figuring they could handle a struggling Baltimore team. Nope. Never again.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well they were starting, essentially, a third string QB. And they were traveling on a short week.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just when you want to believe in the Dolphins they put out a 40-0 turd performance.

They showed the graphic a few times yesterday where the Dolphins were 13-4 over their last 17 games. That's very impressive. So I ate the cheese, figuring they could handle a struggling Baltimore team. Nope. Never again.
Nah, I figured that would happen. Moore is ok against bad defenses but against a really good one I had a feeling he would suck. Their O-line blows as well which has led to Ajayi having such a bad year too.

I expected better from the Dolphins defense. Not that they really got shredded or anything but the Ravens were able to run on them way too easily.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well they were starting, essentially, a third string QB. And they were traveling on a short week.
They did not look prepared on offense and their defense clearly was frustrated and it showed.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I am struggling to understand why Romo has never mentioned Garrett's name.

You would think a man who is basically like a new Tom Landry would get a little more pub.
They they cover the Dallas/Oakland game it will be hard to avoid talking about Garrett, I think.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I had long turned off the game and went to bed...

Missed this...:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

Top Bottom