User Tag List

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 474

Thread: 2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

  1. #371
    No longer a fan midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,791
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Payton called 22 runs in a row against the Bills and killed them with the run, I can't see anyway we would get past 2 in a row
    I’d trade Elliott for Kamara straight up.

  2. #372
    Senior Member ravidubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,929
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Payton called 22 runs in a row against the Bills and killed them with the run, I can't see anyway we would get past 2 in a row
    An alien concept for our coaching staff. But they’d call an equal number of consecutive pass plays in a hot second.

  3. #373
    Senior Member ravidubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,929
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Pisses me off seeing teams inside the ten and having walk in passing TDs.

    When is the last time we saw that? It is always the Dez fade.
    Offensive play-calling in a zone. Using formation to set up future misdirection followed by good execution.

    IOW the opposite of our stale bullshit.

    I want Brees/Payton to get their second Lombardi. No one is more deserving.

  4. #374
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    An alien concept for our coaching staff. But they’d call an equal number of consecutive pass plays in a hot second.
    I would not be surprised if that hasn't happened already.

  5. #375
    Senior Member Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Question about this Dominos "carry out insurance" thing.

    This is just a commercial gimmick, right?

    Or do stupid fucking people demand that the pizza place be responsible for the product once they have received it?

    I owned a pizza business for almost 10 years and cannot remember one single time this happened. I would have likely told them to go fuck themselves. Once it's in your hands, it's no longer my problem.

  6. #376
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    56,449
    This just very well could be the year the Saints win it all.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  7. #377
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Man brees is good

  8. #378
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    This just very well could be the year the Saints win it all.
    I agree, Payton seems like he has embraced the run strength of his team. Instead of just giving lip service he has stuck to the run and if he keeps it up I'll be rooting for scarface getting a second ring before he retires

  9. #379
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    45,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    This just very well could be the year the Saints win it all.
    Since, like, the last time they did.

  10. #380
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    45,678
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I agree, Payton seems like he has embraced the run strength of his team. Instead of just giving lip service he has stuck to the run and if he keeps it up I'll be rooting for scarface getting a second ring before he retires
    It must be just chance. All coaches want to throw the ball all the time and I understand that Payton himself developed Garrett.

    So just shut your mouth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •