User Tag List

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 474

Thread: 2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

  1. #261
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,496
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Back to what's important. My Bills are on the move. We're about to put points on the board.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #262
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,974
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering this thread of boredom is about how things would be if we were at the DCC convention.

    Think twice before booking a flight.
    That's cuz we're not accompanying Texas Ace on his hipster jean shopping. "Does this make my ass look huge, Booze?"

  3. #263
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering this thread of boredom is about how things would be if we were at the DCC convention.

    Think twice before booking a flight.
    Oh hell no.

    Even if I don't pay attention to Cowboys Football starting this very minute until draft weekend I would still show up for that and I'd make sure to consume lots of beer while there.

    There is no way the DCC Convention would be anything less than great.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

  4. #264
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,496
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post


    I bet Phil's the catcher.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #265
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post


    Who's winning anyway?

    The Chicago Cardinals or the Decatur Staleys?

    The Pottsville Maroons.

  6. The following user likes this post:


  7. #266
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,784
    Great play by Campbell. That was probably a TD if not for Campbell tripping him up.

  8. #267
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Oh hell no.

    Even if I don't pay attention to Cowboys Football starting this very minute until draft weekend I would still show up for that and I'd make sure to consume lots of beer while there.

    There is no way the DCC Convention would be anything less than great.
    Damn right. We would get kicked out of bars.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  9. #268
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,784
    I thought McDermott was crazy for a second there. Gotta take the points here.

    3 points may be all you need to beat the Jags today.

  10. #269
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,496
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Great play by Campbell. That was probably a TD if not for Campbell tripping him up.
    Are you coming to Texas for the draft? I will just assume yes.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  11. #270
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,974
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering this thread of boredom is about how things would be if we were at the DCC convention.

    Think twice before booking a flight.
    It'll be great watching you throw a football at the QB challenge booth. It'd neuter any criticism you have of Dak Prescott forever going forward in any chatter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •