Cowboys Release QB Kellen Moore, Sign TE Blake Jarwin Off Practice Squad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep Moore just needs to accept he is not even NFL backup qb talent and turn to coaching, surely Linehan has talked to him about it. On the positive side we may finally get rid of Wade Wilson
I don't think Moore has any illusions about his abilities. He is like a lot of lifer backups who could never play, yet went into coaching.

His own damn head coach was one. Doug Pedersen of the Eagles was another.

If you are relatively smart, can suck up to the coaches and make yourself useful in the meeting room, you can make a solid and full career hanging around the NFL.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If you are relatively smart, can suck up to the coaches and make yourself useful in the meeting room, you can make a solid and full career hanging around the NFL.
:robowink

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
That I think most of us can agree on. We can still pay him to be on the practice squad and we will need the roster spot if Gathers concussions ever get right and if they don't maybe the new TE is decent if other teams want him.

Or shit just pay Moore to be an assistant QB coach if we only want him around for his brain. I doubt any other NFL teams are looking to sign him.
I always expected him to get into coaching because his football IQ is very high.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Kellen Moore is back. Practice squad signing.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Kellen Moore is back. Practice squad signing.
He's like an STD that won't go away. I'll bet there isn't another team in the league that gave more than a passing thought about signing him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Didn't the trade deadline pass during NFL week 6?

It used to be that way last time I played Madden
Oct. 31 is the deadline.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He's like an STD that won't go away. I'll bet there isn't another team in the league that gave more than a passing thought about signing him.
We have some insanely stubborn mofos coaching our team

Top Bottom