Cowboys Cut Damontre Moore

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Supposedly Moore had 3 guys jump him over some female and this is not the first time.

Geez, who woulda thunk this dumbass was a thug headcase?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad we cut his inactive ass then

midswat

... soon
Look, I know you love this coaching staff and love swinging on Garrett's nuts all the time and there isn't a day that goes by that you are not constantly standing up for him throughout the negative Garrett posts.... but come the fuck on dude! How many DL have they let go this season or offseason without picking any up? The last time I checked all I am seeing is subtraction by subtraction by subtraction. Sooner or later there needs to be some additions to that position to make up for the losses. It's not like they have some Hall of Fame front four players on DL right now that can be played throughout the whole game without rest. This shitty line needs numbers to keep players fresh to continue allowing teams to gash them less frequently.

Who was brought in to replace Thornton? Who for Paea? Now who for Moore? Taco is on vacation, Gregory is still floating in the clouds, Lawrence is playing the contract year game, Crawford is hit or miss, Collins is in and out, Mayowa is hit or miss... blah blah. Safety? What the fuck is that? Woods is a better option than Heath right now but for some reason they want to keep getting burned there. Fuck it Woods couldn't be any worse. Jones is the project safety that is meh.. Never real resources spent there either, and it's not as if they haven't had the chance to do it. The way this team ignores defense is mind boggling. More or less on the same level of insanity! They will sign third string TEs and fifth string RBs all day but ignore the worst positions on the defense. D Moore wasn't anything special I can agree. But to cut a player from one of your least productive positions instead of the other Moore who is complete and utter garbage and will never see the field with that limp dick arm is just dumb. This defense needs numbers because there is no standouts to impose their will. The best this defense can do is keep players legs fresh to Soften the blow. This defense is nothing like 2014 or last year. Hopefully they will get there, but it isn't now.

You always have issues with anything I post. That's fine, you seem to be ok with this organization and team being mediocre for the last two decades. You like to look on the bright side, great please show me the bright moments from the last 21 years?? I don't give a shit how many regular season wins they have, the playoffs is what counts. This team is in the bottom 5 of success in the last 21 years. I'm sorry but that's fucking unacceptable for an organization that has had so much success in its history for this to happen.

The organization needs to change the way they operate and learn how to get a real coach in place before this team will ever win anything again. You like the blowout this week at 40-10? That was easy for Garrett, there was no real coaching decisions at the end for him to fuck up. The only way this teams wins anything is to blow everyone out so he doesn't get that chance to mismanage the ending. Sorry that won't happen with this years defense.

You claim Damontrae Moore is a bust who did nothing here anyway, while I agree with that please tell me what Kellen Moore has done in his longer time here? That is a wasted roster spot.

FUCK JASON GARRETT! That idiot has no business being a head coach, all he has done is waste the careers of Romo, Witten, Ware(until Denver), now Dak, and Elliott. As long as he an staff are here you will continue to see this movie in a continuous loop where it starts and ends the same way over and over again every single season.

I guess I need to stop drinking...
I didn’t even consider reading all of this.

If it takes more than one thumb swipe to scroll past your post, I have no use for it.

Also, somewhat related, I was against the Kellen retention but I think @mschmidt made a great point. Kellen is like another coach, it seems. Our Qb1 and Qb2 are young and mostly still green. If KM offers them a needed sounding board, I have no objection. I had never really thought about it like that until mschmidt pointed it out.

Moore sucked anyways.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Also, somewhat related, I was against the Kellen retention but I think @mschmidt made a great point. Kellen is like another coach, it seems. Our Qb1 and Qb2 are young and mostly still green. If KM offers them a needed sounding board, I have no objection. I had never really thought about it like that until mschmidt pointed it out.l.
What? No love thrown my way? I mentioned that first, buddy.

Is this because Zeke and I stretched your butthole all out of shape in fantasy football last weekend?

midswat

... soon
What? No love thrown my way? I mentioned that first, buddy.

Is this because Zeke and I stretched your butthole all out of shape in fantasy football last weekend?
My bad. I always get you and mschmidt mixed up.

Also, it was Zeke and friggin Wentz. I stopped paying attention to the game and Wentz has something like 1.35 points more than half way through the 2nd. Cousins had just thrown a TD and the odds finally went into my favor to win. I hang out with the gf and then go to bed only to wake up and see Wentz went off for 40 points.

Bs man. Bs.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't really care where either Moore is but Kellen can do all of that from the practice squad. Just saying. I won't get upset until we lose a player at spot 53 that is talented. That will take some time, though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Asked if Damontre Moore’s release was related to the anthem protest or another incident, non-football related, Jason Garrett said no. The Cowboys simply needed the roster spot and want to give Taco Charlton more opportunities.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Asked if Damontre Moore’s release was related to the anthem protest or another incident, non-football related, Jason Garrett said no. The Cowboys simply needed the roster spot and want to give Taco Charlton more opportunities.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
I see his bullshitlie.exe program is working pretty well.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It may be bullshit relative to the reason for cutting Moore, but I do agree that long term it's better if we give more opportunities to taco.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It may be bullshit relative to the reason for cutting Moore, but I do agree that long term it's better if we give more opportunities to taco.
Moore was inactive last game anyway. I'm certainly not going to be upset by that loss. Even if I also don't care for Kellen Moore taking up a roster spot.

I didn’t even consider reading all of this.

If it takes more than one thumb swipe to scroll past your post, I have no use for it.

Also, somewhat related, I was against the Kellen retention but I think @mschmidt made a great point. Kellen is like another coach, it seems. Our Qb1 and Qb2 are young and mostly still green. If KM offers them a needed sounding board, I have no objection. I had never really thought about it like that until mschmidt pointed it out.

Moore sucked anyways.
Yeah they both suck.. I was drunk anyways, don't even remember what I wrote! :lol

Top Bottom