User Tag List

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 681 to 689 of 689

Thread: 2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

  1. #681
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Did you see our defenses while he was here?
    Does it hurt at all to know you guys had two of the best young NFL QB's in your program and still sucked?

  2. #682
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Does it hurt at all to know you guys had two of the best young NFL QB's in your program and still sucked?
    Well, now what the hell do you think?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #683
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,342
    Houston has the longest winless streak now at 8 games.
    #Fire Garrett

  4. #684
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Houston has the longest winless streak now at 8 games.
    Yeah, so much for Deshaun Watson fixing all that ails that team.

  5. #685
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Does it hurt at all to know you guys had two of the best young NFL QB's in your program and still sucked?
    Or had a Hiesman winner and #1 draft choice that walked on and they walked him out. Thank you by the way.
    Since Day One

  6. #686
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,342
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Or had a Hiesman winner and #1 draft choice that walked on and they walked him out. Thank you by the way.
    Lets be clear. He walked himself out by his own choice as well as his play.
    #Fire Garrett

  7. #687
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Lets be clear. He walked himself out by his own choice as well as his play.
    Yep.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #688
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,342
    #Fire Garrett

  9. #689
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,765
    I thought that the reason he walked was because he got injured and lost his position with the team and couldn't get a scholarship.
    Since Day One

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •