User Tag List

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 689

Thread: 2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

  1. #111
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,813
    Bennett I don't think matters. He'll probably be a net negative for that team.

    Ogletree to the Giants sucks though. He's a damn good linebacker. Surprising to me the Rams would do that.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  2. #112
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    Bennett I don't think matters. He'll probably be a net negative for that team.

    Ogletree to the Giants sucks though. He's a damn good linebacker. Surprising to me the Rams would do that.
    Not only that but the Rams were actively trying to dump him. Even though they just gave him that monster deal.

  3. #113
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,580
    Meanwhile we'll sit on our hands and do nothing.

  4. #114
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,438

  5. #115
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,736
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Yeah seems like far more older big name players are being traded this year than in a long time.

  6. #116
    Senior Member GShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,442
    Rams have quite the head cases at CB

  7. #117
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,736
    Eagles traded Torrey Smith to the Panthers for Worley. Not sure this is big enough news to bother posting a new thread.

  8. #118
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Eagles traded Torrey Smith to the Panthers for Worley. Not sure this is big enough news to bother posting a new thread.
    Jesus Christ!

    Is Howie Roseman a fucking Jedi or something? Worley is a decent corner with some upside and he trades an older WR with bad hands for him?

  9. #119
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,373
    found this on Jerry's door


  10. #120
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,736
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Jesus Christ!

    Is Howie Roseman a fucking Jedi or something? Worley is a decent corner with some upside and he trades an older WR with bad hands for him?
    4.64 forty corner. Not sure I'm fretting over that one. He's sloooooooow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •