Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
That doesn't make any sense at all. Does she mean a Seattle loss?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah but the Lions beat the Bears by 3 with a come from behind TD in the fourth quarter. The Lions have zero shot at the home field advantage in my opinion.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have been using horseradish, no steak sauce, on my steaks lately.
Holy epic fucking fail, batman. If you have to use anything on a steak, it's either a shitty steak or you're a shitty person.

Go Cowboys.

data

Forbes #1
It irks me when people I just meet or seldom speak with come at me with a cheery "heeeeey, you must be enjoying your Cowboys season, am I right?"

I find that hardcore football fans usually start with "I hate the Cowboys" or will ask a real question like, "You think Dak is a one-year wonder?"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why the Dolphins tried that last little run in the pouring rain is insane to me. And if the RB is just trying to line the thing up better, he should know to get his ass down. That was almost a massive blunder.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright, time to root for the Packers. This is the type of weather they use to thrive on.

data

Forbes #1
Alright, time to root for the Packers. This is the type of weather they use to thrive on.
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not worried about losing HFA to Seattle, but would prefer not to see the Packers in the playoffs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We ran across this recipe for something called reindeer crack. It is aptly named, I can assure you. It's a mixture of pretzels, bugles, peanuts, M&Ms, and Chex mix coated in almond bark. OMFG it is good. And, I am not a big fan of sweet, but this is good shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not worried about losing HFA to Seattle, but would prefer not to see the Packers in the playoffs.
Yeah, Green Bay again doesn't really scare me. Especially if the game is in Dallas. Playing in Green Bay is just such a unique advantage for them with the crowd, weather and shit turf. In Dallas they lose all of that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah, that was an awful finish. Seems like we're not the only team with issues at RT.

Was hoping that the Eagles would have knocked off the Skins because I really don't want to face them again.

Dangerous team.
Washington had problems stopping a shitty eagles offense today. Not sure they are so dangerous and really not sure they'll get out of the first round if they make it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Washington had problems stopping a shitty eagles offense today. Not sure they are so dangerous and really not sure they'll get out of the first round if they make it.
Agreed. I chuckle at all the angst over playing them three times. If we do, BFD. If anything, they should be afraid of playing US three times. Especially since we've already beaten them twice. If we lose, it'll be because we got outplayed or outcoached. Not because we've already played them twice. If the excuse is that they will know us better, aren't we also afforded the opportunity to know them better in the 3rd game, too?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not really all that scared of Seattle, either. The path (injuries and what not) has been set perfectly for us this year. Just gotta hold our breath and keep on chugging.

Top Bottom