User Tag List

Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 876

Thread: 2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

  1. #831
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,738
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Did the Saints lose a receiver or something?
    Ted Ginn was lost for the season a couple of weeks ago.

    But even before his injury they weren't getting much production from WR2.

    Dez will be a huge upgrade for them.

  2. #832
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,596
    I've bashed him some but good luck to him in NO, especially if he can throw some eggs in the Jones' faces at home during prime time. Throw up that X at the owners box a couple of times, Dez!

  3. #833
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Ted Ginn was lost for the season a couple of weeks ago.

    But even before his injury they weren't getting much production from WR2.

    Dez will be a huge upgrade for them.
    Yep and with Thomas going crazy Sunday he should getless attention than he would here .
    #Fire Garrett

  4. #834
    Teh Acester Texas Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,849
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    The Saints are my new NFL Sunday Ticket team. This is an outstanding situation for him.

    Best QB he's ever played with.

    A GREAT offensive system led by a top tier Head Coach.

    A great WR opposite of him with a top 5 RB in the backfield.

    Ownership that doesn't hinder the process.

    This is the perfect situation for him and I hop he hangs over 100 yards and multiple TDs on the Cowboys in a few weeks.
    Imagine if he plays very well this season, it would serve as yet another indictment of Garrett and his staff.

    I hope he plays out of his mind out there.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

  5. The following user likes this post:


  6. #835
    Senior Member ravidubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    9,956
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    This is the perfect situation for him and I hop he hangs over 100 yards and multiple TDs on the Cowboys in a few weeks.
    I hope he scores three touchdowns. I will be crossing my arms in an X each time.

    Dak is about the worst possible QB for Dez to work with. Inaccurate and unable to lead WR's into open space for RAC-- no WR has broken first contact better than Dez this decade.

    I can't wait to see how one of the NFL's all-time great QBs works with him.

    Anything that humiliates Garrett and Jerry and their idiotic choices.

  7. The following 2 users like this post:


  8. #836
    El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    It would appear that I'm a fan of Erica Kaiser.
    It would appear she is smoking hot.

  9. #837
    Senior Member Couchcoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    638
    Congratulations Dez! Get out there and tear em' up!
    Humiliate Jerry, Garret, and this entire offensive staff!

  10. #838
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    The Saints are my new NFL Sunday Ticket team. This is an outstanding situation for him.

    Best QB he's ever played with.

    A GREAT offensive system led by a top tier Head Coach.

    A great WR opposite of him with a top 5 RB in the backfield.

    Ownership that doesn't hinder the process.

    This is the perfect situation for him and I hop he hangs over 100 yards and multiple TDs on the Cowboys in a few weeks.
    Left your first love over a flashy bimbo from the South.
    Since Day One

  11. #839
    Senior Member Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I’m happy for Dez if he signs with the Saints. I hope he does well there. He has a legitimate shot at a ring. It would me nice to see him light us up for about 150 and a couple of scores. Run over and throw up the X in front of Garrett while he stands there and claps.

    I sincerely, with all of my heart, hope this happens.

  12. #840
    Senior Member shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    590
    Looks like Dez tore his achilles after a day of practicing with the Saints.

    Makes me think he sold his soul or something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •