Redskins Stuff...

midswat

... soon
I feel pretty good about this game. Same as last week. We seem to be hitting our stride with Elliott and Dak playing almost unstoppable football right now.

Sure, our defense sucks and our head coach is retarded, but unless we're facing Aaron Rodgers every week, I like our chances from this point on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whats the difference? They both make it harder to grip a football. And are usually accompanied by strong winds.
There is a huge difference between playing in the cold versus the rain.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is a huge difference between playing in the cold versus the rain.
Sure, but they impact your game very similarly. Like I said, both make it hard to grip the ball. Both make it harder to get a good foot planting (Hard ground is different than wet and soft ground, but they both make your footing difficult). And both make it more difficult to judge the flight of the ball in the air because they tend to knock some velocity off of your passes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hate that so many people seem to think we have a big advantage due to Washington's injuries. This has a wounded animal feel to me.
Agree. They may be too beaten up to beat us, but other than that I think they're a very good team. They have a better resume so far than we do. They beat the Rams, and their losses are to the Eagles twice and the Chiefs when they looked like easily the best team in the league.

I do think the injuries change all that and give us a big edge this particular week, but you never know.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agree. They may be too beaten up to beat us, but other than that I think they're a very good team. They have a better resume so far than we do. They beat the Rams, and their losses are to the Eagles twice and the Chiefs when they looked like easily the best team in the league.

I do think the injuries change all that and give us a big edge this particular week, but you never know.
They also almost lost to the 49ers.

data

Forbes #1
Wait. Is Bipo gonna be starting it up again tomorrow?

eesh.

midswat

... soon
Selfishly hope cousins gets 30 fantasy points today. My opponent has Dak.

Conflicted for sure.

Top Bottom