User Tag List

Page 278 of 301 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3008

Thread: 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    I assume he's saying this type of shit because the decision is basically already made that he'll be the QB in 2019, hopefully with a new staff.

I can't imagine them extending him if his 2019 looks like 2018 though, but I guess you never know with these morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    I assume he's saying this type of shit because the decision is basically already made that he'll be the QB in 2019, hopefully with a new staff.

I can't imagine them extending him if his 2019 looks like 2018 though, but I guess you never know with these morons.
    I don't know, I heard it, it was one of the most concise,free from spin statements I can remember Jerry ever making
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Sitting on .500

Sitting on .500

I thought some here were saying he was getting better?

I wonder if part of Jerry's apparently unshakable loyalty to Dak stems from Dak supporting him on the anthem issue.

Either that or Dak got his hands on some of those photos the Garrett family has on Jerry.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

What are you going to do? They would be stupid to give up on him and what's behind him on the depth chart. You see what moving a player did to Byron Jones as well. Ots on the job training and we wouldnt be seeing as much struggle if Frederick hadnt had that Wierd injury.
    #Fire Garrett

8. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    What are you going to do? They would be stupid to give up on him and what's behind him on the depth chart. You see what moving a player did to Byron Jones as well. Ots on the job training and we wouldnt be seeing as much struggle if Frederick hadnt had that Wierd injury.
    If they move Connor to RT, La'El could move back to the spot where he actually played pretty well before.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    I wonder if part of Jerry's apparently unshakable loyalty to Dak stems from Dak supporting him on the anthem issue.

Either that or Dak got his hands on some of those photos the Garrett family has on Jerry.
    As bad as it looked his passing numbers were actually pretty good against the Titans. Gives me some hope that it's not his passing ability that's really the problem. It's the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    As bad as it looked his passing numbers were actually pretty good against the Titans. Gives me some hope that it's not his passing ability that's really the problem. It's the system.
    I know you like him, and I was slow to come around on how bad he is, but I think it's time to give up. He just doesn't have the arm talent.

His only hope would be to adopt the full Cam Newton offense and run that option look as a staple -- and not a fake option where you make him keep it because you're afraid of him getting hit.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song