User Tag List

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

I dont resent any of that and still think its dumb. Im not going to lose any sleep over it but they are going to have a star on their helmet whether they earn it or not given that they make the team. Just one of the things I chuckle at but not a big enough deal to worry about either.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    I dont resent any of that and still think its dumb. Im not going to lose any sleep over it but they are going to have a star on their helmet whether they earn it or not given that they make the team. Just one of the things I chuckle at but not a big enough deal to worry about either.
    Im sure the LVE's , the Connor Williamses, and the Michael Gallups of the roster are laughing at their helmets.
    New blood in the form of Hurns, Gallup, Thompson, Austin and Wilson will help breathe life into a broken passing game.

Cole Beasley Dropped a Rap Album

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver and rapper Cole Beasley has dropped his debut album, titled The Autobiography. He burst onto the scene in January with the single 80 Stings, which drew critical acclaim from those in the know.

And if you don't think the release is full of bangers, you can keep your trap shut because Beasley has no time for the negativity. #ColeBeasleyFacts.

Beasley told TMZ that he is not a football player who raps but instead a rapper who happens to play football.

The album dovetails with Beasley's ascension up the Cowboys' route tree. He figures to improve on last season's totals of 36 catches and four touchdowns with both Dez Bryant and Jason Witten off to new locations.

Lets see more catches and less lyrics, lil bro.
    New blood in the form of Hurns, Gallup, Thompson, Austin and Wilson will help breathe life into a broken passing game.

Throw the ball his way and he will catch it.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver and rapper Cole Beasley has dropped his debut album, titled The Autobiography. He burst onto the scene in January with the single 80 Stings, which drew critical acclaim from those in the know.

And if you don't think the release is full of bangers, you can keep your trap shut because Beasley has no time for the negativity. #ColeBeasleyFacts.

Beasley told TMZ that he is not a football player who raps but instead a rapper who happens to play football.

The album dovetails with Beasley's ascension up the Cowboys' route tree. He figures to improve on last season's totals of 36 catches and four touchdowns with both Dez Bryant and Jason Witten off to new locations.

Dun nun nun nuhnuhnuhnuh

Dun DUN nuh nuh nuhnuhnuhnuh

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Throw the ball his way and he will catch it.
    If he can still get open. This has been an issue recently.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I think he's been hangin with Rico Suave' a little too much.