Happy Festivus!

D

Deuce

I talk about UCF too much and I make no apologies for it. We are the 2nd largest university in the nation and on our way to dominance in collegiate sports. If anything, I'm keeping you educated on our ascension.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I talk about UCF too much and I make no apologies for it. We are the 2nd largest university in the nation and on our way to dominance in collegiate sports. If anything, I'm keeping you educated on our ascension.
I think that the university of Phoenix is pretty big too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You mean second biggest by student population or what? If so, how many students?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Well, now that I'm on a roll, fuck all of you for not letting me start chatter threads. And I mean, you all can seriously go eff yourselves. In the butt. With a pineapple. GOD, this feels good!
You may as well start the division round thread.

D

Deuce

You mean second biggest by student population or what? If so, how many students?
Biggest Public Colleges in the US By On-Campus Undergraduate Enrollment and technically we are now #1 having passed Ohio State this year. Online colleges don't apply.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah. I think UT Dallas has the largest campus.
Air Force has the biggest contiguous campus because of all of the runways. TTU is second in the nation in that category.

Cotton

Staff member
Biggest Public Colleges in the US By On-Campus Undergraduate Enrollment and technically we are now #1 having passed Ohio State this year. Online colleges don't apply.

How many students? A&M has to be close. They have like 70k students.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Air Force has the biggest contiguous campus because of all of the runways. TTU is second in the nation in that category.
Did you annex some Cotton patches? So you would have a name sake on campus?

D

Deuce

How many students? A&M has to be close. They have like 70k students.
Different lists have different numbers, but we're #1 on them all. aTm is top 3 in both undergrad only and total. The biggest total I've seen for them this year was 53k. We were at 61.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess I'm living in the past about campus sizes. By the way Berry College in Georgia is listed as the largest in area with 27000 acres in area. AirForce Academy is second.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Happy Festivus!

The tradition of Festivus begins with airing of grievances.

I’ve got a lot of problems with you people. Now, you’re going to hear about them.

In no particular.

Boozeman: Not a fan of your movie, TV, and music recommendations…..at all.

Texas Ace: Way too prone to emotional mood swings; particularly if things go off track for one week.

Bipo: You post too many damn memes and won’t let go of your preconceived notions even when proven wrong.

Geng: The fact that you’re from Philly earns you a spot on this list. Sorry, my hands are tied.

NoDak: You’re a bit of a pompous jackass.

Jiggy: The DCC’s version of “Likes to fight guy”. Everything’s not a personal attack.

LT: Too much “wait and see”. Step out on a limb for once dammit!

KBrown: You strike me as a LARPer. I have a problem with people who LARP.

Ravid: Your Romo love was sickening at times. It got so bad back in November I almost filed a restraining order on Romo’s behalf.

Deuce: You talk about UCF football too much. Nobody cares about UCF football…..not even Scott Frost.

Iamtdg: You’ve turned into the board’s biggest homer. You’d fit right in with Hostile’s posse back in the day during the golden era of Cowboys Zone. CASmith, Silverbear, and Iamtdg flanking Hostile…..enforcing his rule of law.

Phil: You’re infatuated with polls & you’re scared of clowns. Do you squat to pee?

Feel free to air your grievances in here. The Feats of Strength will begin at 7 PM EST. Choose your target wisely.
Should I feel slighted I'm not mentioned?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I didn't have a grievance with everyone.

It's up to the other DCCers to fill in the blanks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone seen Rand Paul's annual Festivus tweets?

This is just a few of his tweets from his airing of grievances today

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone seen Rand Paul's annual Festivus tweets?

This is just a few of his tweets from his airing of grievances today
He's my President!

Top Bottom