User Tag List

Page 35 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 2489

Thread: 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

  1. #341
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,233


    The Cowboys version of Frankie McDonald?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #342
    Super Duper Moderator mcnuttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,266
    To hell with this trash.

    The wine-guzzling, constantly-pushing-glasses-up goddess or NOONE!!!

  3. #343
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,233
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    To hell with this trash.

    The wine-guzzling, constantly-pushing-glasses-up goddess or NOONE!!!
    I think this dude might take over her spot.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #344
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,972

  5. #345
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I'd do all that and release Dez. But we are too dumb to do that.

  6. #346
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    The 2019 and 2020 cap space is gonna get eaten by extensions to Martin, Lawrence, Irving, and then not long after that the bill will become due on guys like Dak Prescott, Elliott, Maliek Collins, Anthony Brown, last year's rookie class etc.

  7. #347
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    The 2019 and 2020 cap space is gonna get eaten by extensions to Martin, Lawrence, Irving, and then not long after that the bill will become due on guys like Dak Prescott, Elliott, Maliek Collins, Anthony Brown, last year's rookie class etc.
    84 mil is going to be eaten up by Martin, Lawrence and Irving? What are they going to make annually? 25 + mil?

  8. #348
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    84 mil is going to be eaten up by Martin, Lawrence and Irving? What are they going to make annually? 25 + mil?
    Just saying it's not gonna be as much as you think.

  9. #349
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,233
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #350
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    It is strange that we have literally swapped every position coach except one. But still have the same coordinators and head coach in place. You usually only see that type of turnover when a coordinator is fired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •