User Tag List

Page 230 of 245 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2446

Thread: 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Did you lack those 3 Super Bowls?

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    He always has family issues. He has one fucking kid who doesn't even live with him full-time, so how many family issues can he have? Other players have family issues and deal with them after work.
    You have no idea about his life. None of us do. It doesnt even have to be his kid. Parents could be hospitalized. Its just a game and they are allowed to be take care of their family just like the rest of us.
    #Fire Garrett

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    You have no idea about his life. None of us do. It doesnt even have to be his kid. Parents could be hospitalized. Its just a game and they are allowed to be take care of their family just like the rest of us.
    this is true. But isn't it funny how NONE of the other players have nearly as much personal shit taking them away from the team as he does?
    Did you lack those 3 Super Bowls?

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    this is true. But isn't it funny how NONE of the other players have nearly as much personal shit taking them away from the team as he does?
    He's a goldbricking piece of shit who doesn't want to put the time in. Romo and Witten never had ailing parents or sick kids? Please.

He's a goldbricking piece of shit who doesn't want to put the time in. Romo and Witten never had ailing parents or sick kids? Please.
    Well since you are so sure it should be easy to provide proof.

I will eagerly wait.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Well since you are so sure it should be easy to provide proof.

I will eagerly wait.
    Who are you? His fucking agent? The burden on proof is on the oft-suspended turd missing work and stealing money.

8. The following user likes this post:

p1_

Over the last year my wife has been hit with multiple health issues (none of them life threatening but multiple different issues that require hospital/doctor visits). The rest of my family not so much. It happens and some people arent as lucky as others. Point still remains that none of us know what he is going through and acting like we do is crazy to me.
    #Fire Garrett

Who are you? His fucking agent? The burden on proof is on the oft-suspended turd missing work and stealing money.
    Just as I expected.

~flush~
    #Fire Garrett

From everything I've heard Dak is proficient at reading coverages. There is absolutely no reason to not have him changing those plays at the line. Romo would. Not sure why Dak can't or doesn't.