Packers Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What sucks is that now they have moved the Steeler Chief game to a night game, we won't even have another game to make the time go by faster.
Yeah, that really sucks monkey nuts. Just means we will have to post videos, memes, and gifs to keep ourselves entertained. :towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah, that really sucks monkey nuts. Just means we will have to post videos, memes, and gifs to keep ourselves entertained. :towel
[MENTION=8]BipolarFan[/MENTION]

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
As far as I see it, this game is the NFC championship. Winner will roll over Atlanta next week.
I don't think so, especially if Green Bay wins.

Atlanta's offense is much more balanced than the Packers, and Julio is a much bigger weapon than anybody the Packers have, not to mention their RB's are exponentially better. You're basing your assumption on Ryan choking, which is fair, but their skill players are far better than the Packers and their OL is at least as good, and perhaps better.

I also think their defense is probably a bit better than the Packers, but not by much.

I think we would have an extremely tough time with them, and they'd probably beat Green Bay at home.

Cotton

Staff member
Da fuk to do the next 6 hours?
Well, once we get 1big to start a new gameday thread, we can spam all over it. Have ourselves a jolly good time.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
As far as I see it, this game is the NFC championship. Winner will roll over Atlanta next week.
I think it'd be a close higher scoring game. Alll three teams left have explosive offenses. We know the limitations of our defense and if its GB, they have the 31st passing defense and Atlanta would be at home.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
What sucks is that now they have moved the Steeler Chief game to a night game, we won't even have another game to make the time go by faster.
I thought this was football. Should be playing unless there's lightning.

Have a feeling the league preferred a primetime game and we'll probably start seeing that in the future instead of 1:00 starts in the playoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Have a feeling the league preferred a primetime game and we'll probably start seeing that in the future instead of 1:00 starts in the playoffs.
It was a convenient excuse to experiment and see how the ratings are.

data

Forbes #1

i read that it's more to do with fan safety, nothing to do with player safety as the field is heated anyway. But the worst of the ice would hit when fans are driving to the stadium or some shit like that.

Cotton

Staff member
I swear if 1big doesn't start the gameday thread soon, I will. I need to posts Tweets!

Cotton

Staff member
Don'tyou dare! You'd jynx us all.
Well, someone better fucking text 1big or something. I am getting antsy. I literally have 3 tweets sitting on 3 browser tabs just waiting to be posted. :mad

Top Bottom