President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
God damn snowflakes
Hey, you can't say that. Do you know how damaging your words can be? Think next time before you lash out. This country doesn't need this kind of divisive rhetoric.

townsend

Banned

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Props to Trump for taking The initiative to invest his own money in himself and with less campaign money spent in several years beat the media, his own party, the propaganda and lies of the loyal opposition and had enough faith that the common man wanted a change and would vote that way. In addition to have the balls to stand up to the political machines on both sides of the isle and not flinch while maintaining conscience and convictions of his vision for America.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

2233boys

Not So New Member
I actually think a picture of Hillary making one of these faces would have been perfect but oh well.

To each his own. I guess if you are looking at it as him beating someone down, pissing on Hillary would be appropriate. But those swallowing his piss, would definitely be his supporters. The gobble up all the piss and shit that man spews. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To each his own. I guess if you are looking at it as him beating someone down, pissing on Hillary would be appropriate. But those swallowing his piss, would definitely be his supporters. The gobble up all the piss and shit that man spews. :lol
That would work as well. But it's hard to put a face on that population. Easier to picture a single person.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
As a matter of information Congress had taken steps to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act. The house finished the vote today.

Cotton

Staff member
Really?

Who exactly needed a safe space only Towns got heated and that was over pretty quickly.
Settle down, Nancy. It was a joke.

Cotton

Staff member
As a matter of information Congress had taken steps to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act. The house finished the vote today.
:towel

Top Bottom