2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seattle is tough at home (7-1 I believe) and I don't think Detroit has won outdoors all season.

I just don't see Detroit winning unfortunately.
Detroit hasn't beaten a team with a winning record either. They just aren't very good. The odds are stacked against them

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow, Berman is stepping down.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, this was probably bound to happen sooner or later.

The Chargers plan to announce as early as Thursday that they are moving to Los Angeles, ending a 55-year stint with San Diego and returning to their birthplace, league sources said Wednesday.

The Chargers played their inaugural season in Los Angeles in 1960 before moving to San Diego in 1961.

The Chargers have notified NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and other league owners of their intent to move to Los Angeles for the 2017 season, sources said.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18455802/chargers-expected-announce-move-san-diego-los-angeles

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Chargers might have to play next two years in a 27000 seat soccer stadium. :lol

Really, is there a market for two teams in LA?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chargers might have to play next two years in a 27000 seat soccer stadium. :lol

Really, is there a market for two teams in LA?
Did the city even support the Rams this season? Throwing two losers in that shit pot may end in total disaster and more half empty stadiums. I think the NFL is misjudging the LA market horribly.

Cotton

Staff member
Did the city even support the Rams this season? Throwing two losers in that shit pot may end in total disaster and more half empty stadiums. I think the NFL is misjudging the LA market horribly.
The Rams were 20th overall in average attendance this year. Not exactly stellar support.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Rams were 20th overall in average attendance this year. Not exactly stellar support.
Yeah and usually a team gets an attendance bump in their first year. Which means that in all liklihood their attendance will drop next season. Their TV ratings in LA were god awful as well.

Oh and by the way, lets throw another team in that market.

Cotton

Staff member
New Chargers logo:

Cotton

Staff member
New Chargers logo:

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It looks like one of those old gerenic team logos on the baseball games on NES when they didn't licensing to use real teams.
It looks like someone panicked, went to Spanos and he drew it on a bar napkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom