User Tag List

Page 102 of 198 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1976

Thread: 2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

  1. #1011
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,644
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Every once in a while, you gotta remind yourself of the good times and why we're even here. This still gets me fired up.

    God damn you, Phil.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #1012
    Senior Member ravidubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    9,646
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    I think you've misused 'karma' or I don't understand your point.

    I'd be amazed if this team reaches four consecutive NFCCs. Or did Dak Prescott do something shitty to end up with Campbell's?
    All the McChunky jokes made over the years? The gif with the can of Chunky soup the only trophy in an otherwise empty Eagles display case?

    Now the Eagles have the Lombardi while our QB gets the fucking soup.

    If that isn’t karma...

  3. #1013
    Junior Member Winstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    17
    https://insidethestar.com/can-jaylon...llenge-vand…/…

    CAN JAYLON SMITH CHALLENGE VANDER ESCH FOR STARTING MIKE ROLE?

  4. #1014
    Senior Member ravidubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    9,646
    http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reason...ason-2018/amp/

    Ouch. Biased as Hell, but full of good points.

  5. #1015
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reason...ason-2018/amp/

    Ouch. Biased as Hell, but full of good points.
    Feh. It's a joke article. Intentionally biased, not meant to be realistic. They do it every year and it's ghey as hell.

  6. #1016
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Feh. It's a joke article. Intentionally biased, not meant to be realistic. They do it every year and it's ghey as hell.
    Pretty much.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  7. #1017
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Feh. It's a joke article. Intentionally biased, not meant to be realistic. They do it every year and it's ghey as hell.
    Yeah it's really not even worth discussing.

  8. #1018
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reason...ason-2018/amp/

    Ouch. Biased as Hell, but full of good points.
    Collins doesn't "stink," but I think he's more dominant at guard than RT. I'll give him a pass because he only has one season under his belt at a new position, but it'll be interesting to see how he handles speed rushers this season.

  9. #1019
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,644
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Collins doesn't "stink," but I think he's more dominant at guard than RT. I'll give him a pass because he only has one season under his belt at a new position, but it'll be interesting to see how he handles speed rushers this season.
    To be fair, he did get better later in the year last year.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  10. #1020
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,482
    Collins should be better this year, he wasn't "terrible" by any stretch last year, more like average to above average.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •