Merry Christmas boys

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Ok, I get the Festivus thing, but it is what it is. It is the Christmas Season and since I am a right leaning conservative Catholic boy, I have to push my religious beliefs on to all of you by telling each and every one of you who have made this place great, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!.

My Christmas wishes for you all are a great time with family and friends that sees all of them get to their homes safely. I pray for those of you with family having health concerns every day and hope the season and coming year brings better times ahead. I wish everyone here on the forum the glad tidings a Super Bowl Championship would give us long suffering Cowboy fans.

Merry Christmas to you all my distant friends and companions.

Tyson

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well!

I had all of my kids and my granddaughter at home so I'm a happy dude.

I got a pretty sweet manicure set in an alligator skin case. This baby has nose hair clippers and everything. My favorites moment was when my future daughter-in-law started crying and shaking all over when she saw that she received a year of laser hair removal. Lol, the simple things in life are the best things.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Merry Christmas all!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
''Tis the season so Merry Christmas to all. May you and yours be blessed however you choose to celebrate. As the song says ". May your days be Merry and Bright". Stay safe and include in your prayers the men and women in our armed services as well as our law enforcement personnel. Enjoy the day and the family gatherings. Finally pray for those who are without a family and home.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Merry Christmas to all of you and God bless.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This time of year has me even more sappy than ever it seems. This has been a great group to post with over the past 12+ years. You guys have made the hard times of being a Cowboys fan just a little bit easier. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes to have a place to go to vent during the hard times. I know we have all had our disagreements and outright dustups at times, but we have all been together through a lot of shit this team has dished out over the years, and I highly doubt there is a core group on the webs that have stayed together through all of it. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to post with. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. Hug those you love because you just never know when it might be your last chance.

data

Forbes #1
love ya, bastids. Have a good one.

For 2017, put a dollar in a jar everyday. By the end of the year, we'll have enough for a convention. Moose hats and all.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
love ya, bastids. Have a good one.

For 2017, put a dollar in a jar everyday. By the end of the year, we'll have enough for a convention. Moose hats and all.
Don't need a moose hat. I still have my Cowboys hat from a second place finish in an official DCC Fantasy Football League from 2001 or around there.

Stop me if you've heard this story before.

data

Forbes #1
U gonna show us a pic of you throwing up the X? We'll make it into a smiley

Jiggyfly

Banned
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well!

I had all of my kids and my granddaughter at home so I'm a happy dude.

I got a pretty sweet manicure set in an alligator skin case. This baby has nose hair clippers and everything. My favorites moment was when my future daughter-in-law started crying and shaking all over when she saw that she received a year of laser hair removal. Lol, the simple things in life are the best things.

Was somebody hinting at something?:unsure

:tippytoe

Sorry could not resist.:lol

Merry Xmas everybody.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The best gift that I got today wasn't even that expensive. My dad bought me an Amazon Fire TV stick and walked me through the steps to set up some 3rd party apps on it such as Kodi.

This thing is a cord-cutter's dream come true. I'm able watch live TV and sports thru the apps.....even out of market NFL/NBA games. Huge bonus right there. Plus I'm able to stream movies that are still in theaters.

We watched Star Wars: Rogue One and part of Dr. Strange.

Cotton

Staff member
The best gift that I got today wasn't even that expensive. My dad bought me an Amazon Fire TV stick and walked me through the steps to set up some 3rd party apps on it such as Kodi.

This thing is a cord-cutter's dream come true. I'm able watch live TV and sports thru the apps.....even out of market NFL/NBA games. Huge bonus right there. Plus I'm able to stream movies that are still in theaters.

How are you able to watch Rogue One through Fire Stick? Did you pay for the movie?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Wut? Please splain it more better. I need one of these wizard sticks.

1bigfan13

Staff member
How are you able to watch Rogue One through Fire Stick? Did you pay for the movie?
Nope, I didn't have to pay. It was absolutely free.

I installed a 3rd party app called Kodi and went through some complicated set up process that my dad walked me through.

I basically have the Kodi pointing to or tied to some kind of "Fusion TV addons" files and website.

Too complicated for me to regurgitate but this website gives you some idea of how it's done. My dad mentioned some Youtube videos as well. https://www.tvaddons.ag/fusion-installer-kodi/

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Nope, I didn't have to pay. It was absolutely free.

I installed a 3rd party app called Kodi and went through some complicated set up process that my dad walked me through.

I basically have the Kodi pointing to or tied to some kind of "Fusion TV addons" files and website.

Too complicated for me to regurgitate but this website gives you some idea of how it's done. My dad mentioned some Youtube videos as well. https://www.tvaddons.ag/fusion-installer-kodi/
This is similar to a Plex server correct? So you're watching the Rogue One cam version that's out right now off someone's Kodi server?

Cotton

Staff member
This is similar to a Plex server correct? So you're watching the Rogue One cam version that's out right now off someone's Kodi server?
So, it's a vid of someone recording from the seats in the theater? No thanks.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Rogue One was clear as day but Doctor Strange was definitely one of those shady theater camcorder deals.

There are dozens of streams you can link in to so maybe there was a better Doctor Strange stream available other than the one I clicked on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So, it's a vid of someone recording from the seats in the theater? No thanks.
There's a couple releases out but yea all just various cam versions that I've seen so far

Top Bottom