Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Problem is that's the same old tired argument from earlier. Something that will never be able to be resolved and just a "my opinion is better than yours" pissing match.
Yeah, I agree. That thread is definitely played out. My point was, it only took one loss to refuel that fire. Which, to me, is funny and ridiculous all at the same time.

Cotton

Staff member
Sean Lee had 22 tackles. Holy shit.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Lost in all of this is that 1bigfans' streak is over. Now anybody can start the game day thread.

Please pass the blame for our loss to 1bigfan.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Lost in all of this is that 1bigfans' streak is over. Now anybody can start the game day thread.

I suspected he had become a Dolphin convert.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Also can we all agree to burn Iamtdg's new jersey that threw us into this tailspin?

Cotton

Staff member
Also can we all agree to burn Iamtdg's new jersey that threw us into this tailspin?
Hey, Zeke has been doing fine. It would have been different had I bought a Dak jersey. I don't even like that dude. :unsure

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
We swept the skins, but don't want to play them again because of the "Oh noes, don't wanna play 'em three times' thing.

We were swept by the giants, but don't want to play them again because they have our number.

Is there anybody we do want to play?
Denver, NE, Pitt...?

Stars

DCC 4Life
My 70-5 score prediction streak got broken too, by the same team that caused me to start doing it. I started picking us to lose by ridiculous scores after I tried picking the first NY Giants seriously. Guess I'll 180 after this one and pick the Bucs game with a legit score. Should be able to ride this new streak all the way to a Super Bowl victory.

Top Bottom